To change 3 of the back 4 for a game against Man City was a really bad decision by Warnock. Changing the two centres backs I could understand as Bamba has not been great. But neither has Morrison. Why Cunningham was given a start i don't know, so you have the two left sided defenders playing together for the first time against the best team in the PL. By moving Manga obviously a different right back had to come in, and Peltier is obviously ahead of Richards in the pecking order.

Not sure what the mindset of Peltier or Richards is, as Manga keeps being preferred ahead of them. It's a shame we didn't have 2 Mangas! And playing 4-4-2 v Man City was asking for trouble, as with 5 in midfield we could have tried to stifle them a bit.

Whenever Holiett plays on the right I don't think he plays well. But to have him on the right and then play Arter wide left was just plain silly. Warnock has to take the blame for the team selection.

The sad thing is that we can visibly see the confidence being drained from players who were so good last year. Morrison, Bamba and Holiett being the main three , as well as Zohore and Ralls.

What Warnock is now also doing, and what many struggling teams do is constantly change the team after bad results, so the confidence and continuity that was built last year is no sadly in tatters.