+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Peltier

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Peltier

Any news?

Looked to be in considerable pain for a long time.

Dislocated shoulder?

Re: Peltier

Warnock said yesterday that he had probably dislocated his shoulder and he would be out for a couple of months.

Seemed a strange decision to start with Peltier in the 1st place, playing against Sane having not played for a while. I really hope it gives an opportunity for Jazz Richards against Burnley.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    Warnock said yesterday that he had probably dislocated his shoulder and he would be out for a couple of months.

Seemed a strange decision to start with Peltier in the 1st place, playing against Sane having not played for a while. I really hope it gives an opportunity for Jazz Richards against Burnley.
    What the **** is peoples obsession with Jazz Richards ? Put Manga back at right back.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    What the **** is peoples obsession with Jazz Richards ? Put Manga back at right back.
    It's like those who supported Declan John - useless apart from the fact he is Welsh.

Not obsessed and nothing to do with him being welsh. Manga isn’t a right back, has played and looked uncomfortable there all season. We should have signed a right back, instead we signed another left back. Therefore I we think we should give Jazz Richards a go, give him a few games and he doesn’t do well, revert back to Manga.

It's because it's groovy , to say hey Jazz is playing, its so now .

Not obsessed and nothing to do with him being welsh. Manga isn’t a right back, has played and looked uncomfortable there all season. We should have signed a right back, instead we signed another left back. Therefore I we think we should give Jazz Richards a go, give him a few games and he doesn’t do well, revert back to Manga.
    Agreed, Manga isn't a right back, but he is still far superior than Jazz Richards, and I'd rather not risk a few games to find out if he isn't. Disagree that Bruno looks 'uncomfortable', he was our best defender against Arsenal, and looked fine against Huddersfield and Newcastle. A day out at the Bridge against Hazard, is bound to make the best of right backs look uncomfortable. Personally, I just think Bruno carries himself weirdly, almost like he has arthritic knees. I'd sooner put Cunningham at CB with Morrison if we were going to tinker with the defence, which by the way, I don't think we should. It is what it is, until january let Bruno remain there.

Agreed, Manga isn't a right back, but he is still far superior than Jazz Richards, and I'd rather not risk a few games to find out if he isn't. Disagree that Bruno looks 'uncomfortable', he was our best defender against Arsenal, and looked fine against Huddersfield and Newcastle. A day out at the Bridge against Hazard, is bound to make the best of right backs look uncomfortable. Personally, I just think Bruno carries himself weirdly, almost like he has arthritic knees. I'd sooner put Cunningham at CB with Morrison if we were going to tinker with the defence, which by the way, I don't think we should. It is what it is, until january let Bruno remain there.
    We’ll have to agree to disagree about Manga, as I think it wasn’t just the Chelsea game he was uncomfortable defensively at RB(he got found out in the championship a few times as well) and he adds little when he’s on the ball, I think he has gone backwards at an alarming rate of knots in that respect, in comparison to when he 1st joined us. I think we should play a natural right back, who’s positioning is instinctive there. I don’t think we’ve seen the best of Jazz Richards because of his injury record.

For what it’s worth, the debate is probably immaterial as I think Warnock will revert to type and bring back Bamba and move Bruno across.

We’ll have to agree to disagree about Manga, as I think it wasn’t just the Chelsea game he was uncomfortable defensively at RB(he got found out in the championship a few times as well) and he adds little when he’s on the ball, I think he has gone backwards at an alarming rate of knots in that respect, in comparison to when he 1st joined us. I think we should play a natural right back, who’s positioning is instinctive there. I don’t think we’ve seen the best of Jazz Richards because of his injury record.

For what it’s worth, the debate is probably immaterial as I think Warnock will revert to type and bring back Bamba and move Bruno across.
    Now there's the actual defensive liability.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    It's like those who supported Declan John - useless apart from the fact he is Welsh.
    Best natural right-back? We bought a good LB and needed a RB as well.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Best natural right-back? We bought a good LB and needed a RB as well.
    Where is the evidence for that ? Jazz played 11 times all competitions last season. Hardly made much of an impact on our promotion push.

Where is the evidence for that ? Jazz played 11 times all competitions last season. Hardly made much of an impact on our promotion push.
    Fair question. Manga doesn't count as natural RB so it's Peltier or Jazz. Based on what happened at Bournemouth and Man City I would be more confident with Jazz in the premier league, even if Warnock seems to have more trust in Peltier.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Fair question. Manga doesn't count as natural RB so it's Peltier or Jazz. Based on what happened at Bournemouth and Man City I would be more confident with Jazz in the premier league, even if Warnock seems to have more trust in Peltier.
    How he can trust pelts in this league is baffling