+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rosenstein to tender resignation

Rosenstein to tender resignation

Re: Rosenstein to tender resignation

Taken out by McCabe, who did say he was going to take everybody down with him, so nice to see that he is a man of his word.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Taken out by McCabe, who did say he was going to take everybody down with him, so nice to see that he is a man of his word.
    You could not post the authoritative evidence to support that statement could you? (clue - you will need more than Sara Carter shouting her mouth off to have any credibility).

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You could not post the authoritative evidence to support that statement could you? (clue - you will need more than Sara Carter shouting her mouth off to have any credibility).
    The New York Times doubled down on their story, they had a man in the room! Surely you are not questioning the veracity of one of the world's most dependable news sources?

The New York Times doubled down on their story, they had a man in the room! Surely you are not questioning the veracity of one of the world's most dependable news sources?
    Don't do your usual obfuscation. Just post the source that said that Andrew McCabe said he was going to take other people down with him as you clearly stated.

Don't do your usual obfuscation. Just post the source that said that Andrew McCabe said he was going to take other people down with him as you clearly stated.
    You reckon he's going to take the rap for the rest of the crooks then?

You reckon he's going to take the rap for the rest of the crooks then?
    Thought so. Another evidence free accusation that McCabe said he was going to take other people down with him from the self-appointed slayer of Fake News dragons.

Thought so. Another evidence free accusation that McCabe said he was going to take other people down with him from the self-appointed slayer of Fake News dragons.
    He's the source of the Rosentein article, if that's not taking him down then I don't know what else is! What kind of parallel universe do you live in, that you have have to see everything written down in black & white, and authenticated by the BBC before you will believe it?

He's the source of the Rosentein article, if that's not taking him down then I don't know what else is! What kind of parallel universe do you live in, that you have have to see everything written down in black & white, and authenticated by the BBC before you will believe it?
    No just some facts from someone who states they only ever use evidential source information before forming judgments. It is little wonder others have given up on you.

Blog Entries

No just some facts from someone who states they only ever use evidential source information before forming judgments. It is little wonder others have given up on you.
    Awww, nobody has given up on him

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I beg to differ but I will continue to indulge!

Heisenberg

Yes they have.

So what you're really saying here is the New York Times have suddenly become a pile of shite, because they are no longer massaging your delicate conformation biases in a positive way?

So what you're really saying here is the New York Times have suddenly become a pile of shite, because they are no longer massaging your delicate conformation biases in a positive way?
    The Prosecution rests

Heisenberg

I like Rod, he's a wheeler and dealer, but he's a poker player and I have no idea what kind of hand he is holding.

Blog Entries

I beg to differ but I will continue to indulge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yes they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You are all still here

You are all still here
    While I do agree with what you're saying Mrs R - that Gluey posts on this forum far more than anyone else - I think it would be a shame for others to stop visiting just because of that.

While I do agree with what you're saying Mrs R - that Gluey posts on this forum far more than anyone else - I think it would be a shame for others to stop visiting just because of that.
    I really can't wait to see how your Trump Russian Collusion theory works out, it's the only thing that's keeping me here

Blog Entries

I never said that

I never said that
    Trump Russia Collusion or a plot to hinder a US presidential nominee, which one is it? It can't be both. Lardy's credibility will stand or fall on this outcome. It's no coincidence that when the press largely stopped reporting about Trump Russia Collusion, lardy decided to bury his head in the sand and avoid all mention of it. Maybe he just doesn't want to hear the truth? It's fascinating to watch, especially considering the vast amount of time and effort he invested in promoting the Trump Russia Collusion narrative, and now he just wants it to all magically disappear. No way Lardy, you are the Mr Trump Russia Collusion guy, be a man and own it!

Blog Entries

Trump Russia Collusion or a plot to hinder a US presidential nominee, which one is it? It can't be both. Lardy's credibility will stand or fall on this outcome. It's no coincidence that when the press largely stopped reporting about Trump Russia Collusion, lardy decided to bury his head in the sand and avoid all mention of it. Maybe he just doesn't want to hear the truth? It's fascinating to watch, especially considering the vast amount of time and effort he invested in promoting the Trump Russia Collusion narrative, and now he just wants it to all magically disappear. No way Lardy, you are the Mr Trump Russia Collusion guy, be a man and own it!

It's not funny! I was suddenly blocked just for pointing out this very thing!!

Blog Entries

It's not funny! I was suddenly blocked just for pointing out this very thing!!
    I can't believe anyone would block you.