+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Neil Warnock dangerously close to being sacked."

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "Neil Warnock dangerously close to being sacked."

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Were you disappointed when we got promoted?

Also, whilst I don’t think sacking NW is the answer, I don’t think he should be afforded special treatment because he’s a nice guy, or even because he got us promoted. I’m sure he wouldn’t want people’s pity and if he isn’t cutting the mustard, it’s totally acceptable for him to be sacked.

If he had been given 50 million and the team were playing as they are now I’d have no qualms about sacking the guy. It happened to Mackay, to Ole and to Slade. Why should Warnock be any different?

He’s probably going to retire at the end of the season anyway. I don’t know if it’d be worse for his last season to be manager of a team with the lowest points tally in the history of the PL or getting sacked in November.
    Of course it was nice to get promoted as we actually won something great.But i was fully aware of the difficult season to come.
    I do feel the Premier is not the real world.The money involved etc is off the wall.
    As for special treatment for NW he fully earned it.
    1.Taking a failing club and turning into a promotion side on a very small little budget.
    2.Bring the supporters together at a time when we were badly divided .
    3. Reaching out to the wider community.
    4.Giving all of us a feel good factor.
    I would say he has earned our loyal support and trust and not finger pointing as soon as trouble appears.
    The way some supporters and fans turn is sickening.Sorry but thats how I feel.If we do go down NW is the perfect manager to get us back up.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Of course it was nice to get promoted as we actually won something great.But i was fully aware of the difficult season to come.
    I do feel the Premier is not the real world.The money involved etc is off the wall.
    As for special treatment for NW he fully earned it.
    1.Taking a failing club and turning into a promotion side on a very small little budget.
    2.Bring the supporters together at a time when we were badly divided .
    3. Reaching out to the wider community.
    4.Giving all of us a feel good factor.
    I would say he has earned our loyal support and trust and not finger pointing as soon as trouble appears.
    The way some supporters and fans turn is sickening.Sorry but thats how I feel.If we do go down NW is the perfect manager to get us back up.
    Well said.

Having just read right through this thread yours is the one I align with the most Valley Boy