+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley game main bowl mostly sold out 7 seats left, a few hundred red seats left

Burnley game main bowl mostly sold out 7 seats left, a few hundred red seats left

Re: Burnley game main bowl mostly sold out 7 seats left, a few hundred red seats left

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Excellent support this season despite being in relegation places,11th best average in Premier League,see transfermarkt.co.uk. Above Leicester,Wolves and Southampton!

Re: Burnley game main bowl mostly sold out 7 seats left, a few hundred red seats left

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Excellent support this season despite being in relegation places,11th best average in Premier League,see transfermarkt.co.uk. Above Leicester,Wolves and Southampton!
    Is that percentage of capacity sold or attendance?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Is that percentage of capacity sold or attendance?
    Average Attendance of all Premier League clubs this season

Hopefully bringing in much needed dosh ,for our long term stability.

Burnley not a glamour fixture in the PL but one where we should really fill the stadium given the importance of the game

Hang on a minute, today's view:
    Capture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Hang on a minute, today's view:
    Capture.jpg
    Odds and sods in the main bowl ? Or hundreds?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Odds and sods in the main bowl ? Or hundreds?
    Odds and sod's apart from upper nin.
    About 1000 left.
    If we do get 30k I reckon that's excellent.

Less than a 1000 tickets left

Burnley only bringing 800 so I don't think we'll make 30k. Good City effort though.

One of the smallest away PL followings we'll see at our ground all season?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    One of the smallest away PL followings we'll see at our ground all season?
    Poor effort but Burnley are a small club punching above their weight.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Poor effort but Burnley are a small club punching above their weight.
    Punching well above their weight compared to the Capital of Wales Club! Their Population is 80k, is a small town in Lancashire whereas our catchment area is 1.5million, how the hell are they is the Premier League?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Punching well above their weight compared to the Capital of Wales Club! Their Population is 80k, is a small town in Lancashire whereas our catchment area is 1.5million, how the hell are they is the Premier League?
    Also, I don’t think 800 for a trip like that is that bad, especially as they have just played in Europe for the first time in generations.

5-600 mile round trip. Somewhere they’ve played loads of times, getting back very late on Sunday...

After the last few seasons we aren’t really in a position to knock mediocre away numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Burnley only bringing 800 so I don't think we'll make 30k. Good City effort though.
    Remember when Burnley brought 8,000 to Ninian Park?

No, me neither.

Fair do's, a town with a population of 75,000 having a Premier League Club and a good history.

Very good support too, considering their tiny catchment area and being surrounded by big clubs.

I wasn't criticising the 800 or so who are coming down. Just saying that it will be one of smallest away crowds we'll see in the league all season. I suppose Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Watford and Brighton (12.30pm ko) will be similar?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Less than a 1000 tickets left
    Looks like a few hundred more have gone in the last few days as well.

It’s a good sign that we can sell 30k for a less glamorous game like this. I was expecting 26-27k

Maybe we are a sleeping giant after all ?

Anyone know how many season tickets we sold? I was under the impression that it was at least 25-26,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Looks like a few hundred more have gone in the last few days as well.

It’s a good sign that we can sell 30k for a less glamorous game like this. I was expecting 26-27k

Maybe we are a sleeping giant after all ?
    Great effort but I suspect where will be plenty of empty season ticket holder seats.
    Sustained prem league place would definitely mean 30k every week.
    I really think Tan missed an opportunity. There are several poor sides in the Prem. A couple of other signings and could be comfortable this season.