Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
They say it's all about opinions, but I just don't understand some expressed in this thread.
Me too. The stats back him up, every manager backs him up.

People wonder how we got so close to the play offs under Slade.
That was because 2 totally underrated players were outstanding.

Same 2 were the ones we missed when injured last year.

No prizes for guessing who they were.

Football is played as much without the ball as it is with it.

If Ralls dyed his hair purple then people would see how much he does and he’d be appreciated more.

It’s not like we’ve had anyone better than him in the middle, Ramsey apart, since Kavenagh or maybe Scimeca.

Lots have had either a great engine or have been good passers, but I’m struggling to think of another midfielder who had it all like Ralls does.

And if you are judging him on last week, then get real, Man City can buy whoever they want. They are the best players, with the best manager in th country. Light years away from us.

In every other game this season Ralls has done well.

Don’t believe me ?

Have a look at youscored.com which analyses every players performance.

Ralls was on 7 before Man City which is very very good playing for a struggling side and last season his stats were superb

Without him last year we were poor. When he played alongside Grujik at times we totally dominated, especially when Grijic settled in.

I like Arter and Camerasa, but I’d still pick Ralls before either. I reckon most managers would too.

Warnock alluded to it, Ralls would be in the Prem this season, with or without us