+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ralls.Revell Mason

Ralls.Revell Mason

These 3 have to be the some of the most ordinary players in the championship. We will go nowhere with these 3 in the team, none of them have any pace they are all lightweight and lack any sort of imagination. I know people on here cream over Mason and Ralls but how many opposition fans or managers will lose sleep over their inclusion in a team they were playing? Ralls and Mason are league 1 at best and Revell could possibly do a job in Scotland,players to lead a club out of the Championship they are not.

Re: Ralls.Revell Mason

Piss off you dog nonce

Quote Originally Posted by summerfield11 wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 13:50
    These 3 have to be the some of the most ordinary players in the championship. We will go nowhere with these 3 in the team, none of them have any pace they are all lightweight and lack any sort of imagination. I know people on here cream over Mason and Ralls but how many opposition fans or managers will lose sleep over their inclusion in a team they were playing? Ralls and Mason are league 1 at best and Revell could possibly do a job in Scotland,players to lead a club out of the Championship they are not.
    I agree Re;Mason and Ravell though, very poor choices

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 13:55
    Unfair on Joe Ralls. He was given a chance last season in his proper position in the middle, impressed, then got dropped to allow the untouchables to team up again.
    I agree Re;Mason and Ravell though, very poor choices

Quote Originally Posted by summerfield11 wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 14:02
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 13:55
    Unfair on Joe Ralls. He was given a chance last season in his proper position in the middle, impressed, then got dropped to allow the untouchables to team up again.
    If Ralls doesnt get a run in central midfield he might just be on his way, and show another club exactly what he does have - talent.
    So what you are saying is it's not the players but the Manager?

Never rated Ralls, but he seems to have bulked out this season, was confident on the ball in the early stages of the Fulham game.Its the first time I thought yeah this kid can be useful. Admitted he faded as the game went on, but still first signs of a player there. As for Mason, he will bag you 10-15 goals a season, I'm, thinking Slade see him as a player that helps us stay away from the bottom 6. Revell, well as I said when you see him in the starting 11, you realise how poor a squad we must have. He offers nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're the same moron who sits near me in the ground. Then again there do seem to be plenty of clueless, negative Cardiff fans around these days. No wonder there's never much feeling of positivity and hope at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 14:28
    I wouldn't be surprised if you're the same moron who sits near me in the ground. Then again there do seem to be plenty of clueless, negative Cardiff fans around these days. No wonder there's never much feeling of positivity and hope at the club.
    I am starting to feel depressed about a game I enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 14:38
    Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 14:28
    I am starting to feel depressed about a game I enjoyed.
    I'm starting to wonder if I dreamt it...

Jeepers after one game more astonishing statistics ?

Why do you think the default position is that we ought to be going anywhere? We've got a poor manager and an owner who is, understandably, fed up of throwing good money after bad. If they are "ordinary players in the championship" then they are at the right club, because we've got no ambitions to go up this season.

Also, how can they be "ordinary players in the championship" and "league 1 players at best"?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 15:35
    Why do you think the default position is that we ought to be going anywhere? We've got a poor manager and an owner who is, understandably, fed up of throwing good money after bad. If they are "ordinary players in the championship" then they are at the right club, because we've got no ambitions to go up this season.
    Humpty Dumpling should be working in Band Q .

They are worse than Gestede I tell you.

I disagree, any championship manager would have them in their squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Countisbury wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 16:47
    I disagree, any championship manager would have them in their squad.
    Is that what youre saying? QPR or Burnley to name but two, would actually get rid to make room for them?

I reckon it's pretty silly to suggest that those two players are no better than League One level when all of the evidence would suggest otherwise. Whether or not they are good enough to be regular starters in a team challenging for promotion to the Premier League is another question altogether, but both are clearly good enough to play in the Championship - something they have been doing for the last four seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 16:28
    Also, how can they be "ordinary players in the championship" and "league 1 players at best"?
    Which of my questions do you think you are answering?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 17:27
    Although he is only 21 years of age, Joe Ralls has already made no less than 80 appearances at Championship level, scoring 6 goals in the process. Meanwhile, since 2011, 24 year-old Joe Mason has made 103 appearances in the Championship, scoring 26 goals.
    37 of Ralls' appearances were in a team that got relegated from the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 17:38
    37 of Ralls' appearances were in a team that got relegated from the Championship.
    Indeed. He didn't get relegated, though. He stayed in the Championship and is still there now. Unlike Yeovil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 17:40
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 17:38
    Indeed. He didn't get relegated, though. He stayed in the Championship and is still there now. Unlike Yeovil.
    I did see him play for Yeovil and although they were a neat passing side they rather lightweight and lacked incision. I didn't see enough of him to proffer an opinion on his personal contribution for the season though.

Ralls will play in the premiership. He has the basic skills but most importantly seems one of those players who managers can put anywhere and they will always get a 7/10. Ok they may never get a 9/10 either but managers like players like that. He has always reminded me a bit of ledley.

FFS what have B & Q done to upset you, they don't deserve clueless

Until Noone came on, there wasn't a game changer anywhere on the field (for us).

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 17:34
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 16:28
    Where do I start Nick...Some players are better than others, some should and could be playing at a higher level others like our Revell should and could be playing at a lower level.
    I havent got the time to do baby steps with you Nick....

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Mon, 10 August 2015 18:19
    Ralls will play in the premiership. He has the basic skills but most importantly seems one of those players who managers can put anywhere and they will always get a 7/10. Ok they may never get a 9/10 either but managers like players like that. He has always reminded me a bit of ledley.