+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jose to Cardiff

Jose to Cardiff

The way it's going he's going to the manangers redundant pile , would you have him or keep super Neil

Re: Jose to Cardiff

'our Neil.

No way, José.

I would keep super Neil without a shadow of a doubt! Can't stand Jose, as a person. Think he is past his sell by date managerial wise anyway. We play them at home on December 22nd for our first game against them this season. Would love it if we beat Man Ure comprehensively and the arrogant sack o'shite gets the sack the next day. Have a feeling he'll be gone before then though. Who would replace him? Big Sam?? Actually, I don't give a stuff so long as they fail miserably to get in the top 6. Nothing nicer in football (apart from us and Wales winning of course) than watching the biggest of all the plastic teams endure a bit of failure

It would almost be worth it to see him exposed as a shit manager.

Yep Neil is the man , Jose is a shallow man , egotistic , self destructs as soo0n as it get tough , he's probaly made more money from his exits than actual salary, which maybe his agenda ??

Football sadly rewards failure.

The guy needs money to succeed and even then no guarantees of success as we've seen already this season.

Imagine Mourinho having to make do with our Neil's budget!

This is great watching his demise at ManUre. He's wanted out for a while now with his everyone hates me and no respect attitude.

Funny, I want him to fail every game they play but I so hope he's still there when we play them, but if they continue in this vein surely he will not be.

Jose would never take a managers job unles he’s got £200 mil at least to play with

There are a lot of managers out there that wouldn't give this club a second thought and he's one of them.More chance of signing Bale when he's about 35 and thats providing we are still in the prem.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It would almost be worth it to see him exposed as a shit manager.
    You see, I don’t think he is “shit” given his record.
    Outdated? Yes. Shit? Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    You see, I don’t think he is “shit” given his record.
    Outdated? Yes. Shit? Absolutely not.
    You are right ,he's had a lot of sucess, he had very little money at Porto, howver he of an older generation now .

Utd should have moved to a new era , rather than trying to keep the Fergie era intact ,with these sticking plaster appointments .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You are right ,he's had a lot of sucess, he had very little money at Porto, howver he of an older generation now .

Utd should have moved to a new era , rather than trying to keep the Fergie era intact ,with these sticking plaster appointments .
    Ancelotti, Tuchel, Klopp, Pep, Enrique amongst a lot of others have been available since Fergie left. All of those would’ve taken them to the next level had they taken over when JM did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Ancelotti, Tuchel, Klopp, Pep, Enrique amongst a lot of others have been available since Fergie left. All of those would’ve taken them to the next level had they taken over when JM did.
    They should've gone all out and got pep

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    They should've gone all out and got pep
    I think Klopp was a better Utd , fit .

Jose would need more money than Tan has to take the job although it would not be the first time we have had a former Man U manager. Jose has been successful but he needs a phenomenal amount of money to achieve it. He wouldn't give our club a second look and frankly I wouldn't want him. Neil Warnock and Cardiff City are an ideal fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Jose would need more money than Tan has to take the job although it would not be the first time we have had a former Man U manager. Jose has been successful but he needs a phenomenal amount of money to achieve it. He wouldn't give our club a second look and frankly I wouldn't want him. Neil Warnock and Cardiff City are an ideal fit.