+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 6.06

Just listened to it for five minutes while I was doing the washing up at half time in the Chelsea v Liverpool match - it's dreadful these days isn't it.

Re: 6.06

I'd rather listen to the phone in on Talksport these days, and that really is saying something.....

Jason and Savage having a right spat on air ,not happy bunny is our Jason ,.

Savage alway sounds pissed.

It’s been almost unlistenable for ages now. It’s the same every week, Darren from Surrey calling to moan that Liverpool should be beating the likes of Burnley, Steve from Dorset complaining that Mourinho doesn’t have a plan b. At least you’re now spared the weekly Wenger out bollox I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just listened to it for five minutes while I was doing the washing up at half time in the Chelsea v Liverpool match - it's dreadful these days isn't it.
    The last time I listened, Chris Sutton was on and he was embarrassing. Trying to be controversial and opinionated but coming across as rude and ignorant. He should be on TalkShite.

David mellor was a good host on that

They all need to take a leaf out of Radio Wales professional approach to these matters .

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    The last time I listened, Chris Sutton was on and he was embarrassing. Trying to be controversial and opinionated but coming across as rude and ignorant. He should be on TalkShite.
    Now there's a guy who needs a good slap

If it's got Savage and Sutton it's shit.

Despite the ads (sic) TalkShite offer better phone-ins after games. And generally talk about the football most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I think you’re out of order there. That gog imbecile, Savage, makes Sutton seem like the Dahli Lama.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    David mellor was a good host on that
    THIS^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    THIS^^^^
    He would have made Britain and 606 great, in a Churchillian way ,if allowed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It’s been almost unlistenable for ages now. It’s the same every week, Darren from Surrey calling to moan that Liverpool should be beating the likes of Burnley, Steve from Dorset complaining that Mourinho doesn’t have a plan b. At least you’re now spared the weekly Wenger out bollox I suppose.
    There's always at least one person with a South Wales accent calling in about Man U or Liverpool "we this", "we that". Cringeworthy.

Heard some d1ck head on earlier saying Ralls was better than Neves

It's our weekly introduction to the other world of football 'fans'. When it 1st began you'd get interesting calls from 'Keith from Lincoln' actually about something interesting that happened in the Lincoln v Tranmere match.

And don't start me on that Robbie Savage's Mum thing. It's the ultimate in cringeworthiness. BBC shouldn't be allowed anywhere near sport, except perhaps TMS...

Does anyone listen to the Flintoff, Savage & The Ping-Pong Guy podcast?

Here's just a few of the people the BBC pay to comment on football: Robbie Savage, Ian Wright, Alan Green, Chris Sutton. **** me, if they picked people at random off the street they'd do better than that.