Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Boris Johnson (again)

  1. #1

    Boris Johnson (again)

    As night follows day he’s made it all about him the day before the Convervattive conference.

    I don’t think I’ve ever despised a British public figure so much in my lifetime.

    Correct that, there’s no ‘don’t rhink’ about it

  2. #2

    Re: Boris Johnson (again)

    Yes he's an awful man , however there's plenty of politicians on all sides promenading at these events .

  3. #3

    Re: Boris Johnson (again)

    I see him moving to Japan and becoming a washed-up sex addict with very peculiar peccadilloes.

    BoJo lost his mojo and now gets blo-jos from hobos in his dojo.

  4. #4

    Re: Boris Johnson (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    I see him moving to Japan and becoming a washed-up sex addict with very peculiar peccadilloes.

    BoJo lost his mojo and now gets blo-jos from hobos in his dojo.
    see you've been plagiarising the Shakespearean scripts again

  5. #5

    Re: Boris Johnson (again)


  6. #6

    Re: Boris Johnson (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I take it you’re a fan if you’re sharing that shite?

  7. #7

    Re: Boris Johnson (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I take it you’re a fan if you’re sharing that shite?
    No idea what site it is, it just popped up on Twitter. Anyway, don't kill the messenger it's bad form you know. The video shows the bloke who is the topic of this conversation speaking, so what does it matter how he got here?

  8. #8

    Re: Boris Johnson (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No idea what site it is, it just popped up on Twitter. Anyway, don't kill the messenger it's bad form you know. The video shows the bloke who is the topic of this conversation speaking, so what does it matter how he got here?
    I was eating my tea at the time, the sight of that nauseous arsehole put me off my lasagne

  9. #9

    Re: Boris Johnson (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I was eating my tea at the time, the sight of that nauseous arsehole put me off my lasagne
    Well, that's another thing altogether

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •