+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Could Paterson play up front?

Could Paterson play up front?

Wins lots in the air, never gives up, great at timing his runs into the box, able to bring others into play and isn't a bad finisher.

Based on Zohore and Madine today, I'd start Paterson ahead of both.

Re: Could Paterson play up front?

It shows how desperate we are getting up front but I'd agree.

****ing hell

Paterson to win the headers, Ward or Reid to run on and score the goals. A 4-3-2-1? Problem being that Murphy was our best player today.

I would play Reid upfront Murphy and hoillet out wide camarasa Arter and Ralls in the middle Richards at RB Bennet at Lb Manga at CB and you could play either Bamba or Morrison both look poor at the moment

If we think even worse going hoofball, then yes. Looking to play football, then NO!

I think Callum gave us forward momentum that we’ve lacked for some time and should keep his place.

I’d go Paterson, Ward and Murphy as our attack. I think Ken doesn’t believe he belongs at this level yet.

Greg had a poor game today. Let’s hope he’s got it out of his system

Camarasa was superb today

What happened to our fantastic front three who were going to tear this league apart

I thought we were unlucky today and we should have won, but when things are going against you, it can be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The danger now is that we could become embedded in the bottom 3.

We’re ****ed anyway but if it gets to the point where we are starting Patterson as a striker in the Premier League we might as well throw the towel in and ask to swap places with somebody in the championship for the rest of the season.