+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    that's done it, now he`ll be on here the moment they trounce sheff wed...………………………………………...
    Nah... he'll be on well before the return game this season!
    (Psssst they've already lost )

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ch...0355pl;dt;fp;1

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Genuine question

When was the last year Bristol City finished in a higher league position than Cardiff City?
    He was being butt****ed as a minor last time that happened.

How did Bristol City get on today

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Thank you for cheering us all up tonight: the fact none of us have to know you in real life is a gift that we are all grateful for.
    OK, I'm a Jack, but FFS, don't raise to the bait! Whatever happens, you'll get over a hundred million quid this season and play thirty eight games in the EPL. There are supporters at seventy two teams in the EFL that would swap places with you, and the envious knob from the wrong side of the bridge is one of them.

An unlikely scenario but a south Wales derby in the EPL would be good. Then normal rivalries could be renewed.

Personally, I'm enjoying a spell in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    OK, I'm a Jack, but FFS, don't raise to the bait! Whatever happens, you'll get over a hundred million quid this season and play thirty eight games in the EPL. There are supporters at seventy two teams in the EFL that would swap places with you, and the envious knob from the wrong side of the bridge is one of them.

An unlikely scenario but a south Wales derby in the EPL would be good. Then normal rivalries could be renewed.

Personally, I'm enjoying a spell in the Championship.
    Make sure you hang about for us now, we are coming for you

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Make sure you hang about for us now, we are coming for you
    I don't think you've had the rub of the green this season. Even Mike Dean didn't give you a penalty! He must be a Spurs fan. I know he's never done us any favours. As one of my fellow Jack's says when he sees his name on those officiating in one of our games, "oh no! Its Mike F*****' Dean".

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    I don't think you've had the rub of the green this season. Even Mike Dean didn't give you a penalty! He must be a Spurs fan. I know he's never done us any favours. As one of my fellow Jack's says when he sees his name on those officiating in one of our games, "oh no! Its Mike F*****' Dean".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIBjGEoSsc

Mike Dean, Spurs fan? Surely not. It's not like he's celebrated their goals while reffing them before