+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Striker

International

Striker

ROSSI, clear of his banned substance problem. Free agent available now. Better than nothing?

Re: Striker

Fine by me, he may be twiddling his thumbs since Mr Parfitt sadly passed on.

Where else could we find a player that's scored 15 goals in his last 4 seasons and is incredibly injury prone?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Where else could we find a player that's scored 15 goals in his last 4 seasons and is incredibly injury prone?
    I must’ve been living under a rock these last couple of years, I swear he was prolific for someone recently.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    ROSSI, clear of his banned substance problem. Free agent available now. Better than nothing?
    Can we still sign free agents? I thought we couldn't for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Can we still sign free agents? I thought we couldn't for some reason
    Considering we've not signed Halford, I don't think we can.

Think we can sign them but not register them in the 25 until January.

International

I thought a free could be signed and put in the squad so long as there was already a vacant place, ie not 25 players already

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I thought a free could be signed and put in the squad so long as there was already a vacant place, ie not 25 players already
    We've got a 25 man squad, otherwise Tomlin/Pilks would have been included.

My kid is going to sporting for academy training this winter. Reading up on them, It would be fun to see what Bas Dost could do in the premier league. Although I’m not sure what his price range would be. Hope they don’t charge pr centimeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    My kid is going to sporting for academy training this winter. Reading up on them, It would be fun to see what Bas Dost could do in the premier league. Although I’m not sure what his price range would be. Hope they don’t charge pr centimeter.
    A very impressive goal record to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    He's already scored at CCS. He scored 45 goals with first touch finishes (including penalties) in a row.

Most fun player I’ve looked at in a while.
    Look at these crazy stats. Would think of him a Warnock prospect? Might be unrealistic, but it was fun thinking about it 😅
    https://youtu.be/jLYD_TUz-sk