+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Once again Garbage

Once again Garbage

But hey ho. Mustn’t upset the happy clappers on here. I’ll just keep going and hope for a miracle.

Re: Once again Garbage

Cunningham was at fault for both goals. And didn't get much help from Morrison or Bamba for the second. But I thought we played well. It's a shame we couldn't have taken our chances, but at least we created some. The players can't help it if they're not up to the standard required for the EPL.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Cunningham was at fault for both goals. And didn't get much help from Morrison or Bamba for the second. But I thought we played well. It's a shame we couldn't have taken our chances, but at least we created some. The players can't help it if they're not up to the standard required for the EPL.
    Not blaming the players. They do give their best.
    To come up to this league and not spend is folly. Unless your planning on going straight back down.

What were you watching? We didn’t play well at all.

We did in the first half, just couldn't finish.
    Zahore had his best game for a while

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Bamba was at fault for second. Arter the first. Cunningham didn’t cover himself in glory on either but he was reacting too late to earlier mistakes.

It’s always going to be difficult against a side that all their players in the box for set pieces and defended so deeply. That said, lobbing balls into the box all game against big blokes isn’t going to work. The goal we scored was well worked and a good finish.

We had a couple of decent chances and their keeper kept them in the game a few times. Burnley did against us what we did against others last season, soaked up the pressure and nicked 2 goals.

As an aside, why do we play he ball to the same place EVERY time we kick off ? Pass back and 30 yard ball out to the right. Never works but we keep doing it.

That was a 6 pointer, we are in trouble. Didn’t expect anything against Man City, Chelsea or Arsenal, but we needed 3 points today and it was a poor showing.