At home against a side that we could have beaten, and until they scored we played a conservative style of slow attacking football, very cautious. The question for me is Why? As soon as Burnley scored we had to chase the game and take some risks, something we should've done from the start. What I witnessed was a more advanced Camarasa who was looking to get on the ball and get things going in the final third, Manga overlapping which created the goal from Murphy, as well as a couple of more crosses into the box, Murphy getting the support he needed and more importantly given the ball earlier, which was affective and Arter picking up more second balls than I've seen all season. Why didn't we start like that-Why did Warnock react instead of implement this style from the beginning? Today was a must win, Burnley weren't great, we looked half decent when we actually decided to make a concerted effort to win the game. As for the goals conceded, it's poor defending that needs to be cut out of our play. I reckon that Warnock missed a trick today. I don't mind losing if the opposition are better, but they weren't, and as soon as we started to turn the screw and play the ball quicker, take risks and get players into more advanced areas we looked like we could get something.