+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: C知on fans. Keep the faith.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: C知on fans. Keep the faith.

I'm just getting tired of Warnock's constant dismissive comments after every game.

He knows he'll walk into half the teams in the Championship so he's just going through the motions this season. He seems to have drunk the "it's a free season for us!" kool-aid.He's thinking = If we stay up? Great. If we're relegated and he's fired? He's back the same division regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    I'm just getting tired of Warnock's constant dismissive comments after every game.

He knows he'll walk into half the teams in the Championship so he's just going through the motions this season. He seems to have drunk the "it's a free season for us!" kool-aid.He's thinking = If we stay up? Great. If we're relegated and he's fired? He's back the same division regardless.
    I rest my case. This is the type of drivel that made me post on this thread in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I rest my case. This is the type of drivel that made me post on this thread in the first place.
    Doesn't mean some or most of what is said about warnock or the side is "back-stabbing". Your blanket statements seem like they dismiss any observations made that don't fit in with your fundamentalist view of the team, manager and the way things are going atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Doesn't mean some or most of what is said about warnock or the side is "back-stabbing". Your blanket statements seem like they dismiss any observations made that don't fit in with your fundamentalist view of the team, manager and the way things are going atm.
    Keep on posting - thank you for continually proving my point.