+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C知on fans. Keep the faith.

Re: C知on fans. Keep the faith.

I'm just getting tired of Warnock's constant dismissive comments after every game.

He knows he'll walk into half the teams in the Championship so he's just going through the motions this season. He seems to have drunk the "it's a free season for us!" kool-aid.He's thinking = If we stay up? Great. If we're relegated and he's fired? He's back the same division regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    These ‘keep the faith ‘ threads are tiresome. We’re shit wake up and smell the coffee.
    Finally!

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    I'm just getting tired of Warnock's constant dismissive comments after every game.

He knows he'll walk into half the teams in the Championship so he's just going through the motions this season. He seems to have drunk the "it's a free season for us!" kool-aid.He's thinking = If we stay up? Great. If we're relegated and he's fired? He's back the same division regardless.
    I rest my case. This is the type of drivel that made me post on this thread in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I rest my case. This is the type of drivel that made me post on this thread in the first place.
    Doesn't mean some or most of what is said about warnock or the side is "back-stabbing". Your blanket statements seem like they dismiss any observations made that don't fit in with your fundamentalist view of the team, manager and the way things are going atm.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I don't think s football forum is a safe place for you

Just because people criticize doesn't mean they don't care it doesn't matter what division we're in I'll still be there but this is a great opportunity for us as a club to get our foot in the door but there's clearly some issues
    The trouble is that the people that I am referring to never say anything positive or complimentary about the team, manager or owner. They come on here puely to have a go and moan. Bearing that in mind, it is hypocritical to keep having a go at me because I am always positive and actually enjoy supporting City in the Premier League or anywhere else for that matter. The people I refer to give the impression that following City is as enjoyable as having teeth pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Doesn't mean some or most of what is said about warnock or the side is "back-stabbing". Your blanket statements seem like they dismiss any observations made that don't fit in with your fundamentalist view of the team, manager and the way things are going atm.
    Keep on posting - thank you for continually proving my point.

I think a lot of people are missing the BIG picture .......... Nobody expected us to get promoted last season - It was a fairy tale season - I for one enjoyed it, as we all know Cardiff never do things the easy way

As far as I am aware this supposed to be an ENJOYABLE SEASON for the fans ....... NW has done the right thing (Bring in very good CHAMPIONSHIP players on CHAMPIONSHIP wages) and not EPL mercenaries who earn 」80-」100k per week.

What NW has done for this club is nothing short of a miracle - hes mended the relationship between Tan and the fans (most of them anyway) the fans are back supporting the club and that's fantastic ...... The club are in the process of building a new state of the art academy (putting us up there with the BIG clubs)

How many of us truly believed that we would be lighting up the EPL this season ????? Look how much money Fulham have spent on players and where has that got them?

I still believe we can stay up ...... Just need the lads to settle down a bit (deer in headlights comes to mind)

Whatever happens I'm still 100% behind the Club

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    I think a lot of people are missing the BIG picture .......... Nobody expected us to get promoted last season - It was a fairy tale season - I for one enjoyed it, as we all know Cardiff never do things the easy way

As far as I am aware this supposed to be an ENJOYABLE SEASON for the fans ....... NW has done the right thing (Bring in very good CHAMPIONSHIP players on CHAMPIONSHIP wages) and not EPL mercenaries who earn 」80-」100k per week.

What NW has done for this club is nothing short of a miracle - hes mended the relationship between Tan and the fans (most of them anyway) the fans are back supporting the club and that's fantastic ...... The club are in the process of building a new state of the art academy (putting us up there with the BIG clubs)

How many of us truly believed that we would be lighting up the EPL this season ????? Look how much money Fulham have spent on players and where has that got them?

I still believe we can stay up ...... Just need the lads to settle down a bit (deer in headlights comes to mind)

Whatever happens I'm still 100% behind the Club
    So, what is the big picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    So, what is the big picture?
    Tan has said it's to make the club debt-free by 2021.

The trouble is that the people that I am referring to never say anything positive or complimentary about the team, manager or owner. They come on here puely to have a go and moan. Bearing that in mind, it is hypocritical to keep having a go at me because I am always positive and actually enjoy supporting City in the Premier League or anywhere else for that matter. The people I refer to give the impression that following City is as enjoyable as having teeth pulled.
    You must admit that the original concept of an internet forum is a place where people can go to have a good moan. You didn't do too badly yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    That's like saying I've won the lottery, I wasn't expecting it, so I'm giving it all away

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Tan has said it's to make the club debt-free by 2021.
    He also said many times that Cardiff needs to be in the premiership. So maybe the big picture is to find that balance? I mean, there痴 a time to invest and a time to cut back?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    He also said many times that Cardiff needs to be in the premiership. So maybe the big picture is to find that balance? I mean, there痴 a time to invest and a time to cut back?
    Yes, maybe. I don稚 know the best way to get there but if he keeps to that commitment it will be great news for the club. If his view is that we need to be cautious in the transfer market to get there then so be it as far as I知 concerned as long as he delivers on that commitment.

The team may well end up not being good enough to keep us in the Premier League this season and it is possible that most of the players are not Premier League quality but one thing that I can be absolutely positive of is that they are all working their socks off and giving 100% for the shirt. Thats all that I ask for as a fan and for that, they deserve our full support but no - not bloody likely on this board. Snide comments and criticism about Warnock and individual players are the norm on here. As is making up of stories about the manager being ready to 'jump ship'. Criticism of Tan has resurfaced and the lilly livered bunch of armchair critics are back out in force and ready to jump ship at the first opportunity. You know who you are. Thank god the vast majority of people in the ground today saw what was actually happening and backed the team from beginning to end. You lot of back stabbing b******s dont deserve a team in the Premier League or any other league for that matter.
    Completely agree

We got into this league and either invest accordingly or die. Right now apart from an odd flash we look doomed. Kamikaze to say the least and hard to see where any points are coming from right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Yes, maybe. I don稚 know the best way to get there but if he keeps to that commitment it will be great news for the club. If his view is that we need to be cautious in the transfer market to get there then so be it as far as I知 concerned as long as he delivers on that commitment.
    I see your point. The club will have a good financial footing. But the irony is that our goal then probably is to get where we are now. Most clubs and businesses run managble depths, and invest when needed. From my perspective we are not far of from having that fighting chance everyone hope we have. Last day signings of Arter and Camarasa was brilliant plugging that hole we have had for years in midfield. But we really need a right back and a striker. I also believe we need a tactical coach. Sensible investments I think, and would hardly put us back much.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I don't understand how everyone is missing the elephant in the room FFP rules.
    Take the Arab owners away from Citeh and can anyone explain with their revenue incomes how they would afford their squad?
    Points deduction for citeh?
    Relegate the bastards!
    Then we'd only have to worry about finishing above 2 other teams.