+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bobby Reid and Danny Ward

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bobby Reid and Danny Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    On the other hand we had as many goal scoring opportunities today as the rest of the season put together.
    9/10 times we win that game playing like that.
    Did we?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Did we?
    Yes, we had like 19 shots to their 3 or something daft like that.
    Burnley have a track record of getting results like this from games they don't really deserve anything from, but if we play like that we will at least have a chance of winning a few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yes, we had like 19 shots to their 3 or something daft like that.
    Burnley have a track record of getting results like this from games they don't really deserve anything from, but if we play like that we will at least have a chance of winning a few games.
    If we defend like that, we'll get zero points. Morrison needs to stop taking throw ins, they're dangerous but he's out of position. That defeat is really going to hurt but we've got to get Camarasa and Arter on the ball as much as possible, and get Murphy running at people. If we're to get anything, those three need to play well. I was defending Manga at right back earlier this season but his distribution really is shocking, I'd play Richards, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Manga play inside instead of Bamba. There's something not right in midfield too but we've known that for 5 seasons.

Re Croesy, I agree. He's one of the few that can say they're playing at least to their potential. He worked his socks off at Chelsea and the ball actually stuck to him allowing others to play off him.