+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Reid and Danny Ward

Bobby Reid and Danny Ward

Got to feel for them.

Given thankless tasks against the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Citeh then not starting against a Burnley side who were there for the taking.

At least Ward got on I suppose but Reid had to suffer a further insult of watching Madine was given the nod ahead of him off the bench.

Re: Bobby Reid and Danny Ward

Has Madine ever had a good game for us? Was he really a goalscorer at Bolton, or is it something I have dreamt about?

Why did Zohore come in? He's shown nothing all season whilst Ward has at least performed

Thought the same , that’s why I mentioned in another thread about warnocks constant tinkering was concerning me

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Has Madine ever had a good game for us? Was he really a goalscorer at Bolton, or is it something I have dreamt about?
    I think he had an assist up at Sheffield United which his biggest fan DML thinks justifys the 6m we paid for the donkey

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Thought the same , that’s why I mentioned in another thread about warnocks constant tinkering was concerning me
    He’s been worse than Rianieri for tinkering his season.

Zohore was unlucky first half not to score good save by Hart. Although it should be noted he had Patterson to do his Ariel battles for him.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s been worse than Rianieri for tinkering his season.
    Hopefully he will accidentally find his best team eventually..

I think he had an assist up at Sheffield United which his biggest fan DML thinks justifys the 6m we paid for the donkey
    Whats the opposite of ‘Happy Clapper’?

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Speak as I find. Speak as I find.

He obviously wanted to make it a battle of the ball in the air which is too outdated for this league imo

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Realist.

Whatever the question is.
    Ward is not the answer,

Reid just does not fit into the way Warnock likes to set up his team.
    As things stands a waste of £10m.

Got to feel for them.

Given thankless tasks against the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Citeh then not starting against a Burnley side who were there for the taking.

At least Ward got on I suppose but Reid had to suffer a further insult of watching Madine was given the nod ahead of him off the bench.
    On the other hand we had as many goal scoring opportunities today as the rest of the season put together.
    9/10 times we win that game playing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Whatever the question is.
    Ward is not the answer,
    Unless the question is "Who is absolutely shite but does the odd pointless sprint so fans sing and clap his name"

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Unless the question is "Who is absolutely shite but does the odd pointless sprint so fans sing and clap his name"
    Or who come on and immediatly wins a header after watching a massive bloke failing jump for an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    On the other hand we had as many goal scoring opportunities today as the rest of the season put together.
    Did we?

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Runs the channels, holds the ball up well and is the only one of our strikers to score this season? He's looked a damn sight better than Zohore and Madine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He roughed up the defence at Norwich. Got a good result there.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Realist.
    Miserable sod seems more appropriate. Luckily the fans at the games are far more supportive.

It’s like a gathering of manic depressives on here at the moment. We were never going to be able to change the whole squad in a few weeks and it was clear we’d struggle in places.

It’s at moments like this that you find out whether you are a supporter or not. Constructive criticism is fine. Expecting us to play like Man City is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Unfortunately, 9/10 times we won't be playing against Burnley.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Runs the channels, holds the ball up well and is the only one of our strikers to score this season? He's looked a damn sight better than Zohore and Madine.
    I agree, give me the likes of Ward over Zohore all day long. Madine does at least put it about a bit, just that he's not up to it at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Reid just does not fit into the way Warnock likes to set up his team.
    As things stands a waste of £10m.
    With Paterson winning balls in the air yesterday I wondered yesterday whether he and a mobile Reid would be worth a try.

Did we?
    Yes, we had like 19 shots to their 3 or something daft like that.
    Burnley have a track record of getting results like this from games they don't really deserve anything from, but if we play like that we will at least have a chance of winning a few games.