Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

  1. #1

    Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

    A bit more composure in front of goal and we should have won 5-2

    Camarasa, Murphy, Paterson and Arter were excellent

    Keep the faith

  2. #2

    Re: Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

    yes indeed ,think I saw that Joe Hart was the SKY MOM ?

  3. #3

    Re: Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    yes indeed ,think I saw that Joe Hart was the SKY MOM ?
    And Murphy was the best outfield player.

    19 shots to 3 tells a story of dominance, but a lack of composure when youíve lost 2-1

  4. #4

    Re: Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    And Murphy was the best outfield player.

    19 shots to 3 tells a story of dominance, but a lack of composure when you’ve lost 2-1
    Lack of composure yes, but also defensive incompetence.

  5. #5

    Re: Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    A bit more composure in front of goal and we should have won 5-2

    Camarasa, Murphy, Paterson and Arter were excellent

    Keep the faith
    I'm afraid it's what bottom sides do. Fail to win matches they should. Defensive errors, hesitancy in front of goal..

  6. #6

    Re: Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

    We should have, but we didn't. Because we couldn't take our chances and we didn't defend properly.

    Burnley fans will probably think they came down here, soaked up pressure, defended well and took their chances when they came. (which they did). Job done.

  7. #7

    Re: Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

    Even more frustrating watching a comedy of errors for first goal and seeing lack of communication between defenders namely Bamba for 2nd not talking to Morrison. Burnley were poor and I thought were more long ball than us !
    Best passing move led to our goal and I would like to see Camarasa on the ball more .
    I think it is just a pity we donít seem capable of playing 3-4-3 formation.

  8. #8

    Re: Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We should have, but we didn't. Because we couldn't take our chances and we didn't defend properly.

    Burnley fans will probably think they came down here, soaked up pressure, defended well and took their chances when they came. (which they did). Job done.
    One of the threads on ClaretsMad is titled ĎHow the hell did we win thatí😢😢

  9. #9

    Re: Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    One of the threads on ClaretsMad is titled ‘How the hell did we win that’����
    What is the consensus among the replies?

  10. #10

    Re: Just seen the Burnley highlights.... god we should have won that game

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    What is the consensus among the replies?
    Scored more goals than us??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •