+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Spurs to do a Derby?

  1. #1

    Spurs to do a Derby?

    The BBC are reporting that the five players said to be missing the Barcelona game in this article are also out of the City match - is there any snow forecast around Wembley for the weekend ?

    https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/llo...-out-tottenham

  2. #2

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?

    Easy 3 points

  3. #3

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?

    If we ever had a realistic chance to beat Spurs, this is it. No Eriksen, Alli, Vertongen, Dembele or Aurier, just 2 days rest after a game vs Barcelona. We've got to snatch this opportunity with both hands. They'll only have Son, Kane and Moura but we might have a realistic chance of doing something here. Then again, it is us...

  4. #4
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    7,643

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If we ever had a realistic chance to beat Spurs, this is it. No Eriksen, Alli, Vertongen, Dembele or Aurier, just 2 days rest after a game vs Barcelona. We've got to snatch this opportunity with both hands. They'll only have Son, Kane and Moura but we might have a realistic chance of doing something here. Then again, it is us...
    'Gary Madine - Goal Machine'.... this is your time!

  5. #5

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'Gary Madine - Goal Machine'.... this is your time!
    Gary Madine vs Toby Alderweireld and Davinson Sanchez? Only one winner.

  6. #6

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?


  7. #7

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If we ever had a realistic chance to beat Spurs, this is it. No Eriksen, Alli, Vertongen, Dembele or Aurier, just 2 days rest after a game vs Barcelona. We've got to snatch this opportunity with both hands. They'll only have Son, Kane and Moura but we might have a realistic chance of doing something here. Then again, it is us...
    Behave lad😀😀😀😀😀😀

  8. #8

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If we ever had a realistic chance to beat Spurs, this is it. No Eriksen, Alli, Vertongen, Dembele or Aurier, just 2 days rest after a game vs Barcelona. We've got to snatch this opportunity with both hands. They'll only have Son, Kane and Moura but we might have a realistic chance of doing something here. Then again, it is us...
    It all sounds so good until you realise it is us 😂

  9. #9

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?

    Got to hope for another 7 or 8 injuries tomorrow night. 👍

  10. #10

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?

    I fancy us for two corners and eight long throws.

  11. #11

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I fancy us for two corners and eight long throws.
    So according to the media, that's 10 minutes off the clock already. Only 80 minutes left to hold out

  12. #12

    Re: Spurs to do a Derby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    So according to the media, that's 10 minutes off the clock already. Only 80 minutes left to hold out
    Lets just **** the ball out for throw ins the entire game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •