+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dancing Queen

Dancing Queen

Re: Dancing Queen

She jazz-handed at the end of her routine after walking on like a minstrel minus the blackface.

“Tories, Tories, how I love you, how I love you
    My dear old Tories”

Someone to avoid at parties!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Someone to avoid at parties!
    Refreshing bit of self awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    She jazz-handed at the end of her routine after walking on like a minstrel minus the blackface.

“Tories, Tories, how I love you, how I love you
    My dear old Tories”
    See the clapping thread on the other board, this is only just the beginning! All those who clap down the footie will be labeled as xenophobic, racist, sexist and nationalistic far-right Jeremy Corbyn voters

Bet there is a few on here , half her age would be on stress leave by now,she has been handed this bucket of crap by others ,I would have walked long ago , her world woudl not have changed ,tough old bird .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bet there is a few on here , half her age would be on stress leave by now,she has been handed this bucket of crap by others ,I would have walked long ago , her world woudl not have changed ,tough old bird .
    Who handed her the unnecessary choice of going to the country in 2017 to deliver the strong and stable world she lives in today?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Who handed her the unnecessary choice of going to the country in 2017 to deliver the strong and stable world she lives in today?
    Ah, that old chestnut!

Ah, that old chestnut!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu4A8hkVec4
    Please explain

It's time for the mentally castrated to revolt. I suggest we modernise an old 70's chant .. Eunuch, Eunuch!

The arthritic Peter Crouch moves make another appearance.......

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The arthritic Peter Crouch moves make another appearance.......
    Twas a robotic attempt of humanisation.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    But could you remain strong and stable, and wear red beads with such aplomb

Well. let's be honest, after last year she didn't need to do much to get people on her side did she - she's still a thoroughly mediocre politician and it's a commentary on how abject others are that she is still in her job.

She's a Puppet.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    She's a Puppet.
    There's definitely something reminiscent of Spitting Image about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    She's a Puppet.
    https://twitter.com/Mr_LukeBenson/st...96636392464390

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well. let's be honest, after last year she didn't need to do much to get people on her side did she - she's still a thoroughly mediocre politician and it's a commentary on how abject others are that she is still in her job.
    Maybe mediocre to you, but she is extremely good at doing what she is told to do by the City of London. Come on Bob, show some self-awareness and stop being intellectually lazy

Maybe mediocre to you, but she is extremely good at doing what she is told to do by the City of London. Come on Bob, show some self-awareness and stop being intellectually lazy
    There's mediocrity or loons all round the political scene so she is safe for years , I think the opposition are secret Tories

As you mentioned the beating heart of the beast, it's timely to post the Red Shield-owned 1988 Economist Masonic front cover again with its TEN 10 2018 prediction. I'm sure the symbol at its centre represents October in some language or culture so as further underscore next Wednesday's date as one to circle on a diary.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    As you mentioned the beating heart of the beast, it's timely to post the Red Shield-owned 1988 Economist Masonic front cover again with its TEN 10 2018 prediction. I'm sure the symbol at its centre represents October in some language or culture so as further underscore next Wednesday's date as one to circle on a diary.

No office Organ but every ****ing month for then past 5 years you predict some sort of financial or world apocalypse.

Be careful what you wish for as I’m sure you won’t be immune if somehow you’re right.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    No office Organ but every ****ing month for then past 5 years you predict some sort of financial or world apocalypse.

Be careful what you wish for as I’m sure you won’t be immune if somehow you’re right.
    The economic cycle is roughly 7 years. The next adjustment won't be very pretty due to all the funny money that's been pumped into the system. The IMF have been talking about a financial "reset" for the past few years. It is my prediction that when it comes, everybody will know about it. Bail-outs have already been replaced by bail-ins, so keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

And the there's the evil white Helmut's to worry us

Debt doom cometh. We just don't know when. The International Monetary Fund very likely do, but prefer to tease us with scary prognostications. Their newest one is their most hair-raising yet.

‘Great Depression’ ahead? IMF sounds dire warning: http://www.atimes.com/article/great-...-dire-warning/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Debt doom cometh. We just don't know when. The International Monetary Fund very likely do, but prefer to tease us with scary prognostications. Their newest one is their most hair-raising yet.

‘Great Depression’ ahead? IMF sounds dire warning: http://www.atimes.com/article/great-...-dire-warning/
    Corbyn will save us .