+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock interview - "It's the biggest challenge of my career"

Re: Warnock interview - "It's the biggest challenge of my career"

However, it's key that fans stick with team as it's key to securing best possible placing in January when certain issues can be fixed up. Stoke got much better last January because, firstly at least, they brought in a couple of full-back rather than trying to play Diouf there, and West Brom's chances of survival were boosted when fans got back on side.

Re: Warnock interview - "It's the biggest challenge of my career"

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    And if we are not in a position to spend £15m plus on a striker to keep us up then let's buy into long term planning and buy Bamba's future replacement for £3m. I know he's just (relatively) signed a new contract but in 2 years he won't be the same player. Same could be said for Gunnarson's replacement. Unless of course the plan is to develop players from our academy to fill these roles long term.

Lots to enjoy, lot's to be thankful for but media question about has enough money been spent to improve the side usually misses out second part of what would we spend it on.
    Let’s be honest he’s not the player he was in his first season, and the first half of last season.

He started to become a bit of a liability at times last season, and this season he’s been at fault for many of our goals conceded.

In fact I’d go as far to say his wreckless challenge at Chelsea has done much more damage than just a penalty conceded.

2-1 away to Chelsea would have been a credible defeat. Instead it turned into a thumping, followed by another thumping from City and defensively confidence was severely low going into Burnley.

With the two pathetic goals gifted to Burnley, a game we could / should have won, then I fear for us today, and i think it’s all stemmed from Bambas madness at Chelsea.