+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool away tickets

Liverpool away tickets

On sale next Tuesday (9th) to current ST holders, members etc with 4 aways from last season.

Re: Liverpool away tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    On sale next Tuesday (9th) to current ST holders, members etc with 4 aways from last season.
    How many are available? I saw they gave Chelsea the whole end in the League Cup. Looked great.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    How many are available? I saw they gave Chelsea the whole end in the League Cup. Looked great.
    About 2800, it's the shittyest view in the league.

Tickets should be FREE for away fans, as you can't see frigg all.

Cup games see 15% of capacity handed over to away fans. Hence whole ends get filled.

EPL is 10% of capacity up to 3,000 tickets. So we only get 3,000 at bigger grounds like Arsenal, Man Utd, Wembley, Olympic Stadium etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

The LetterBox view from the rear of the Anfield Rd stand is unbelievable. Wierdest way of trying to watch a game.

Any idea on price bands for ages etc?

Ticket Prices:

Adults: £30.00

Over 65: £22.50

17-21yrs: £15.00

Junior 16 & Under: £9.00

Tickets marked as Restricted + Severely Restricted View carry a discount of £1 + £3 for adults, Over 65’s, and Young Adults.

Disabled Access Allocations:

Adults: £22.50

Over 65: £17.00

17-21yrs: £11.00

Junior 16 & Under: £7.00

Personal Assistant: Free of Charge if required

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

10am on Tuesday, 9th October until close of business on Tuesday, 16th October 2018

Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders, Club Members, and Flex5+ Members who attended 4 or more away league fixtures during the 2017/18 Season.

10am on Wednesday, 17th October 2018

Remaining tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders, Club Members, and Flex5+ Members.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

All tickets are subject to availability.

And all the hotel /house windows are boarded up ,if you stay so no daylight

The LetterBox view from the rear of the Anfield Rd stand is unbelievable. Wierdest way of trying to watch a game.
    A game of two halves...one you can see (just) and the other you can't. Under no circumstances should anyone buy a restricted view ticket. That stand needs demolishing. It is by far the worst view of a pitch anywhere.

Cup games see 15% of capacity handed over to away fans. Hence whole ends get filled.

EPL is 10% of capacity up to 3,000 tickets. So we only get 3,000 at bigger grounds like Arsenal, Man Utd, Wembley, Olympic Stadium etc.
    Did not know there was a cap at 3000. Piss poor. Especially at Wembley.

Did not know there was a cap at 3000. Piss poor. Especially at Wembley.
    Plus, nearly every club take off 10% for persistent standing

Plus, nearly every club take off 10% for persistent standing
    Just shows how meaningless attendances are becoming for the top clubs. Spurs could be making a fortune playing at Wembley with a larger away allocation and neutral zone.

And we are stuck in a corner of Wembley effectively giving two home ends to Spurs.

dont sack warnock wont have the same ring to it as the mckay one the last time we were there

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    dont sack warnock wont have the same ring to it as the mckay one the last time we were there
    👍 what a day...

As it happened, we would have been better off had he gone a month before that and we might have got Pulis before he went to Palace and the situation might not have got so poisonous.

Is it impossible for the tickets to sell out on phase 1 , i.e The people that qualify because they have been away 4 times last season

Or will tickets be available on phase 2 i.e Season ticket holder etc ?

Many thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    👍 what a day...

As it happened, we would have been better off had he gone a month before that and we might have got Pulis before he went to Palace and the situation might not have got so poisonous.
    We’d have still been in red though, relegation was a Godsend, set the ball rollling for the reversal of the ridiculous rebrand.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc1000 View Post
    Is it impossible for the tickets to sell out on phase 1 , i.e The people that qualify because they have been away 4 times last season

Or will tickets be available on phase 2 i.e Season ticket holder etc ?

Many thanks..
    I think someone posted earlier in the season that there were over 2,000 who had attended 4+ aways. So you might be in with a chance of getting a ticket. Bad news is it may well be of the restricted view variety.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I think someone posted earlier in the season that there were over 2,000 who had attended 4+ aways. So you might be in with a chance of getting a ticket. Bad news is it may well be of the restricted view variety.
    2300 qualify, but not all will take it up

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    We’d have still been in red though, relegation was a Godsend, set the ball rollling for the reversal of the ridiculous rebrand.
    Good point, although we would have gone down at some point anyway.

Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    2300 qualify, but not all will take it up
    Of the 2,800 ish tickets on offer, any idea approximately how many are unrestricted view?

Do you know anybody who hasn't taken it up?

So £27 for a severely restricted view? I don't think the 20's plenty campaign has reached Anfield.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And all the hotel /house windows are boarded up ,if you stay so no daylight
    The only time I visited Anfield was when Wales played Italy there. I left my B'nB, which wasn't that far from the ground, on the Sunday morning and I was met by a very strange sight: a long stretch of shops in a curved street, the sun reflecting in my eyes from each of their shutters. Very depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    So £27 for a severely restricted view? I don't think the 20's plenty campaign has reached Anfield.
    £3 off full ticket price is a joke. As you can only see half the pitch, Liverpool shouldn't charge more than £15 full adult price. It's not worth taking kids into the restricted view area either, they won't see a thing even if they stand on the seats.