+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Parking @ Wembley

Parking @ Wembley

Hi guys,

My first trip actually driving myself to Wembley this weekend, every other time i've been its been a cup game and i've been off my trolley, so i was wondering if anyone knew anywhere decent to park within a mile or so of the ground that isnt stupid money to park at?

Muchos Gracias.

Re: Parking @ Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by bezooo View Post
    Hi guys,

My first trip actually driving myself to Wembley this weekend, every other time i've been its been a cup game and i've been off my trolley, so i was wondering if anyone knew anywhere decent to park within a mile or so of the ground that isnt stupid money to park at?

Muchos Gracias.
    I'd park in Acton if I were you. There's free off street parking near Gunnersbury Drive and about a 15 minute walk to Acton Town tube. Think you have to change at Rayners Lane for Wembley Park.

I’ve used Ruislip tube station,easy to drive to,free to park and not far tube to Wembley.

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    I’ve used Ruislip tube station,easy to drive to,free to park and not far tube to Wembley.
    I second this parked there ever time

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I second this parked there ever time
    Thanks both! i will give this a go then!

Try parking at Northwood Hills... There is (was) free parking just passed the tube station, right next to a petrol station so easy to get anything you need on the journey home!

We are driving to Ruislip too. Very easy last time we did it.