+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 151 to 174 of 174

Thread: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

  1. #151

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Harsh red but silly foul. Why didnt he just grab him.

    Fans were amazing

  2. #152

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    We should have signed a right back not a left back.

    Is Manga better than Jazz at right back. Probably.
    Umm, who would our second choice left-back be if we hadn't signed another? It surely wasn't one or the other.

  3. #153

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Eric Dier is the most overrated player In Europe. He is absolute garbage, and how he doesn't play for someone like Northampton is beyond me.
    Winks was ok but Dier slows everything down and his body shape receiving the ball is always wrong.
    TalkSh*te did a phone-in the other day saying they were doubting if he's world class. He's so far off being a Spurs player it's a joke. If you put him in our side, he wouldn't stand out. Maybe he'd be better in a rubbish side but he's been dreadful since 15/16.

  4. #154

    Re: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Disagree. Thought we lacked in every department and had no game plan besides lump it up. Tottenham was abysmal, and by that we could have gotten a point.
    Your summary appears to differ greatly from most people who saw the game. Matthew Le Tissier said on Sky that we played some good football, were in the game right to the end and could have got a point. Did you actually watch the match ?. I think that I would take Le Tissiers opinion over yours any day.

  5. #155

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Your summary appears to differ greatly from most people who saw the game. Matthew Le Tissier said on Sky that we played some good football, were in the game right to the end and could have got a point. Did you actually watch the match ?. I think that I would take Le Tissiers opinion over yours any day.
    Oh go away DML same shit every week FFS. People are entitled to their opinions. I'm glad you weren't German in 1940

  6. #156

    Re: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Still a yellow. It wasn't dangerous. He wasnt the last man. It's just a foul.
    I don't know what it was about the challenge but I said to my boy, he's off. Ralls stopped, looked, delayed then took him out completely. Immediately thought red.

  7. #157

    Re: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    I don't know what it was about the challenge but I said to my boy, he's off. Ralls stopped, looked, delayed then took him out completely. Immediately thought red.
    He deserved a red solely because of the idiotic way he took the bloke out.
    He could have stepped across him and obstructed him, tugged his shirt or tapped his ankles and taken a yellow.
    Absolutley brainless.

  8. #158

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Seem to remember Ralls doing something similar in the Newcastle game (although haven’t seen this one yet). Seemed unnecessary and risky in that game too.

  9. #159

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Seem to remember Ralls doing something similar in the Newcastle game (although haven’t seen this one yet). Seemed unnecessary and risky in that game too.
    Was plain stupidity all he had to do was grab him with his hands anyone who doesn't think it's a red is bonkers

  10. #160

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Was plain stupidity all he had to do was grab him with his hands anyone who doesn't think it's a red is bonkers
    Commentators were saying yellow until Spurs players jumped around, causing poor Neil to advise Arry he resembled a ladies private part.

  11. #161

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Oh go away DML same shit every week FFS. People are entitled to their opinions. I'm glad you weren't German in 1940

  12. #162

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Oh go away DML same shit every week FFS. People are entitled to their opinions. I'm glad you weren't German in 1940
    Why?

  13. #163

    Re: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    He deserved a red solely because of the idiotic way he took the bloke out.
    He could have stepped across him and obstructed him, tugged his shirt or tapped his ankles and taken a yellow.
    Absolutley brainless.
    It isn't meant to work like that. There are specific offences you can get sent off for.

  14. #164

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Why?
    Cos he's like a raving Nazi on here shutting down free speech and thought!

  15. #165

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Was plain stupidity all he had to do was grab him with his hands anyone who doesn't think it's a red is bonkers
    Well anyone who thinks it was a red is a paedo

  16. #166

    Re: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It isn't meant to work like that. There are specific offences you can get sent off for.
    Exactly.

    Serious foul play. Violent conduct. Deliberate fouls that deny an obvious goalscoring opportunity.

    Stupid or rash challenges are a yellow card offence.

  17. #167

    Re: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Exactly.

    Serious foul play. Violent conduct. Deliberate fouls that deny an obvious goalscoring opportunity.

    Stupid or rash challenges are a yellow card offence.
    The thing is that Ralls gave the Referee a sniff, that's his fault, he had not intention of playing the ball and was purely focused on the man, it was cynical but not nasty. Ralls has to take responsibility, he gave the referee the chance to send him off.

  18. #168

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    How many yellows has Arter had? Could we be missing both him and Ralls next time around?

  19. #169

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    How many yellows has Arter had? Could we be missing both him and Ralls next time around?
    4. He needs to take a booking against Fulham, and we'll just have to go to Anfield without him or Ralls. Rather that than him be missing for Leicester or Brighton at home. I'm sure he will take a booking against Fulham, that will be a tense affair.

  20. #170

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Any half decent team would have smashed Spurs today.

  21. #171

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    If Ralls was the type of player to roll around, then he could have gone over from Kane charging at him and maybe got him sent off as well. It was bang out of order, he wasn’t restraining him or anything, moura was lying on the floor. Doing the roll around thing.

  22. #172

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Cos he's like a raving Nazi on here shutting down free speech and thought!
    I still don't get it, would it have been worse if he had been german in 1940?

    Like, Hitler is one thing but good job DML wasn't there or it would have got really dark

  23. #173

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    Any half decent team would have smashed Spurs today.
    Yeah, sadly true. They were there for the taking.

  24. #174

    Re: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Why?
    He would have been crying about how Germany didn't deserve Hitler and how they should just be grateful they had a government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •