+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Apprentice

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

The Apprentice

Always find it entertaining / cringeworthy.

Notice that Sian Gabbidon is on the show.

Putting 2 & 2 together and coming up with 5, could she possibly be wife / sister of Danny Gabbidon - considering her Welsh name?

Googled her and she is from Leeds though.

Re: The Apprentice

Ceased beinga serious show about entrepreneurs years ago. Now just another reality show for the wannabe celebrity generation.

I have it from a reliable source that Danny Gabbidon has played against Leeds United, so you could be onto something here.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Ceased beinga serious show about entrepreneurs years ago. Now just another reality show for the wannabe celebrity generation.
    Occasionally I'll have a walk around the lake and there's someone feeding the ducks,swans, geese. It's one hell of a racket. Not dissimilar to those women managing to all "talk" at the same time....

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    It was never a serious show about business, Katie Hopkins was one of the early seasons

The American version is better, with Donald Trump now undergoing "The Ultimate Job Interview".

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It was never a serious show about business, Katie Hopkins was one of the early seasons
    Series. It’s a series, as in a series of episodes. Unless you’re American, in which case talk tidy mun.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I have it from a reliable source that Danny Gabbidon has played against Leeds United, so you could be onto something here.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4919156]I have it from a reliable source that Danny Gabbidon has played against Leeds United, so you could be onto something here.
    She could have been born nine months after one of the many times we’ve f*cked them 👍