+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hangeland doesn’t believe Warnock can cut it

Hangeland doesn’t believe Warnock can cut it

Google translated:

Brede Hangeland played during Warnocks spell at Crystal Palace from August 2014 until he was fired around Christmas. He thought of Warnock to be a nice guy who was well-liked by many players because of his good man-management skills.

However, Hangeland could control his enthusiasm.

"For me, however, the tactical arrangement, or the lack of arrangements, was way too simple - or absent. Warnock had very little to present in game plans, and It was more of the type "go out and run". I definitely think it's not enough in the Premier League.

In addition, I did not liked that he often talked on the phone during training without looking at the workouts. How do you get to know how the players perform or get a game plan going when you do not watch the training? says Hangeland to TV 2.

Re: Hangeland doesn’t believe Warnock can cut it

Hangeland is full of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Full of shit, shit and more shit.....

We are all full of shit, but I don’t think he ever told a lie. How he saw it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well played sir!

I wonder to what extent tactics played into the game on Saturday. On the one hand, we looked the better team and had we been more clinical I think we could have won....we wouldn’t be talking about his tactics then. On the other hand, the way they scored the first goal looked like they might have been targeting Cunningham as a weak point in the air, maybe. They seemed to be more opportunistic than us and far more clinical. That said, I don’t think Burnley are tactically complex either and look what they managed last season. Tenacity can get you a long way, even in the PL. Now, money on the other hand.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    We are all full of shit, but I don’t think he ever told a lie. How he saw it I guess.
    I think that you may have missed the joke here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I think that you may have missed the joke here.
    Must have. Didn’t think much about it.

Hangeland repeted it today. Also told a story about a half time talk when Palace was down 1-0 at the brake. Team was waiting for half time talk, and Warnock told them to get on their feet. Then told them to do ten high knelifts, before telling them. “Now, go out and win the match. Thought that was a funny story, and would be genius if they won. But the poor sods lost 5-0. 😅