+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Maybe the times are a changing

Maybe the times are a changing

Spoke to a young lad today after noticing his Bluebirds tattoo ,he tells me he’s going to the game tomorrow with a load of his mates ,great l says well done and how did you get into the City l suppose your old man took you down l asks rather naively( after all that’s how l started many years ago ) no he.says he’s a Liverpool fan,dear me parents today

Re: Maybe the times are a changing

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Spoke to a young lad today after noticing his Bluebirds tattoo ,he tells me he’s going to the game tomorrow with a load of his mates ,great l says well done and how did you get into the City l suppose your old man took you down l asks rather naively( after all that’s how l started many years ago ) no he.says he’s a Liverpool fan,dear me parents today
    My old man is a United fan and I only supported City cos I started going with my mates on the train when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    My old man is a United fan and I only supported City cos I started going with my mates on the train when I was a kid.
    Rotherham, Peterborough?

I can see the attraction of going with the lads in the 80's 90's, it was just mental

Not sure today i would have bothered, just doesnt seem to be the same level of fun, maybe it is them rose tinted specs i have on

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I can see the attraction of going with the lads in the 80's 90's, it was just mental

Not sure today i would have bothered, just doesnt seem to be the same level of fun, maybe it is them rose tinted specs i have on
    It’s the same for teenagers today you just got older

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It’s the same for teenagers today you just got older
    This. There are far more youngsters today.