+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Khabib Vs McGregor

Khabib Vs McGregor

Anyone watching this tomorrow morning? Hoping that Irish feck wit gets ground and pounded

Re: Khabib Vs McGregor

No

I've never managed to get excited about UFC, it leaves me cold.

Khabib and his surrounding entourage and backers are without a doubt some of the shadiest people in the whole of professional sports... it's all a show with McGregor, his reaction to losing to Diaz made me really like him. I think Khabib takes this, but if Mystic Mac can KO him, you watch Khabib drop like a stone in terms of booking, the hype will die very quickly.

What channel is it on?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    What channel is it on?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+channel+is...cGregor+on+%3F

What a show by khabib (in the octogon)

No words for after the fight, I don’t reckon Conor will want another piece of that pie again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    What a show by khabib (in the octogon)

No words for after the fight, I don’t reckon Conor will want another piece of that pie again.
    I don't think that pie will be on offer much longer.

Not seen a lot of ufc but just watched a replay of the fight and was impressed by Khabib. Can't say I'm too interested in all the grappling he brings but can appreciate the skill and that's he dominated throughout.

Ruined it with his behaviour afterwards.

What a crazy ending no need for him to do that he totally dominated that Irish twat and then ruined it

the women’s bout earlier was interesting, watched it on ppv out here in Oz, flying home tomorrow. My son gets all our games live for a paltry sum, shame about the footy.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    What a crazy ending no need for him to do that he totally dominated that Irish twat and then ruined it
    A lot of athletes trash talk to promote fights. This guy seems like someone who is in it to fight and show he is the best. When you push people then don't be surprised when there is a reaction. They are probably polar opposites and I suppose you can see his point when he explained why he did it compared to what Connor did