Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
I watch in hope too but it's diminishing. We still seem to believe we have more time on the ball than we do, there are still times when we can't even trap the ball (and good positions then wasted) and even when we had possession there wasn't much idea of how to proceed. I'm not sure we can get any sharper than we are with the personnel we have.

That said, with 11 we might have got something and with more confidence we'll begin to show for the ball more often but we're too reactive rather than proactive.
That's the manager and the tactics. I think that when we are at home, we should press high. **** it, we need a win and our best shot is at home. As it stands we are nailed on for relegation. I don't mind us trying to be more cautious away, but at home we really do need to take some risks. Against Burnley we only really started to stretch them when we went a goal down, it really is dip your toe football. I don't know why we are so cautious, it's time for the management and players to be brave, have a real go at it, and if you're going to lose, then do it well.