+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone want some cheap taxi rides in Cardiff?

Anyone want some cheap taxi rides in Cardiff?

If anyone wants a cheap taxi ride with Ola just download they're app and use my special drivers discount code and you'll get mega good deals if you put my code into the booking system.
    You'll get better discounts than what they are offering, as I drive for them they have given us an incentive to get our family and friends on board, you will get special promotions but only if your a new customer.
    Just enter referral code 04WMF1U and get your 1st 5 rides 50% off plus lots of other promotions with this code.
    Plus I will get a tenner if you sign up. 🤣🤣

Re: Anyone want some cheap taxi rides in Cardiff?

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    If anyone wants a cheap taxi ride with Ola just download they're app and use my special drivers discount code and you'll get mega good deals if you put my code into the booking system.
    You'll get better discounts than what they are offering, as I drive for them they have given us an incentive to get our family and friends on board, you will get special promotions but only if your a new customer.
    Just enter referral code 04WMF1U and get your 1st 5 rides 50% off plus lots of other promotions with this code.
    Plus I will get a tenner if you sign up. ����
    What's the punch line?

Re: Anyone want some cheap taxi rides in Cardiff?

Anywhere above the waist