+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mahrez and Pep

Mahrez and Pep

How can that useless idiot be allowed to take a penalty THAT MATTERS at that stage of the game.
    Beyond belief
    Great team Champions my arse.
    Laughing stock

Re: Mahrez and Pep

He made a fool out if us

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    How can that useless idiot be allowed to take a penalty THAT MATTERS at that stage of the game.
    Beyond belief
    Great team Champions my arse.
    Laughing stock
    Laughing stock? He missed a penalty. It happens. They're still top of the league. And reigning champions.

He made a complete twat of himself. AND his manager. Good.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    He made a complete twat of himself. AND his manager. Good.
    No, he just missed a penalty. He and his manager are top of the Premier League

I certainly can't think of any player who has missed a pelanty in a bigger game than this.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I certainly can't think of any player who has missed a pelanty in a bigger game than this.
    Me neither

https://youtu.be/f3tWqZ0pNC8

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Probably a whoosh moment on my behalf, however I think there have been penalties missed in bigger games than the 8th game of the season.

I would go as far to say that the 2 we missed in injury time against Wolves was in a bigger game for what was at stake at the time.

Oh shit, I forgot about Roberto Baggio. Ok, it's the second biggest pelanty miss of all time.

at least pep stood publicly by his player unlike the tosser across the city who said after the carabo cup defeat to derby that he feared for his side if jones or bailly had to take a pelanty

Anthony Gerrard perhaps 😡😡

International

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Probably a whoosh moment on my behalf, however I think there have been penalties missed in bigger games than the 8th game of the season.

I would go as far to say that the 2 we missed in injury time against Wolves was in a bigger game for what was at stake at the time.
    I was about to say the same thing!!!!