+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: He's being run over by Jacks and Spurs fans...

He's being run over by Jacks and Spurs fans...

Help him out for Christ sake!

https://twitter.com/D_isfordanger/st...000829442?s=19

A difficult one based on the foul alone. Ralls clearly took Moura out with one leg. No question of intent either. Dangerous? Possibly. A clear goal scoring opportunity? No.

Did @SpursOfficial players influence the ref? Possibly. Ralls isn't known to be dirty.

Re: He's being run over by Jacks and Spurs fans...

I can't work out why Ralls didn't just pull him off instead. He had the opportunity. Would have had a yellow, not a red that won't be rescinded.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I can't work out why Ralls didn't just pull him off instead. He had the opportunity. Would have had a yellow, not a red that won't be rescinded.
    Ralls was like a rabbit in the headlights. Sums up his season so far, and quite a few other players. I think some of ours are still getting to grips with the pace and intensity of the Premier.

ooer missus

Well mine always goes red when I try it.

It's defo red - don't know Ralls didn't just "accidentally" body check him..

International

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    It's defo red - don't know Ralls didn't just "accidentally" body check him..
    To body check him he would have had to catch him, and that was never going to happen