Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
I'm not. I have no problem with people playing football on a saturday/sunday morning. I just find it arrogant to think they can dictate how the space be used when they are not using it and therefore suggested they move along to another venue that meets their standards rather than shunting others.

It's expensive ? So is Gol. How much do you want to play football ? Enough for each player to fork out an extra 2 quid a week ? Surely that would pay for the necessary equipment to check and clean a football pitch . Get the players to turn up 5 minutes early to make sure THEIR playing surface is up to standard. I dunno, be prepared to put a little head and leg work in.
You really are being silly, and arrogant, there is a high risk of children and adults going blind by being in contact with dog faeces, and just because someone goes around removing muck from a playing fields does not mean that the ground is free from bacteria, any dog owner that lets their dog roam on a sports pitch is being irresponsible and selfish with no thought of the health of people using these pitches, so it seems to me you are exactly the same, if you are not just on a windup!