Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
You are right about this and the council get quite a chunk of cash for their upkeep and maintenance.

The amount they receive in revenue should be more than enough to include a person surveying the playing area for any possible animal faeces and dealing with it.
I have to say say animal as fox shite is common too (that said, depending on the area you live, the pitches are lucky to get rolled). Perhaps their next quick fix plan is to have a fox cull.

Whilst the solution of playing everywhere at Gol isn't a plausible one, the banning of dogs running on footie pitches is laughable.
Gol isn’t the solution. I was trying to make the point that “go elsewhere” is the type of solution anyone with half a brain can come up with, the only difference being that I was saying it ironically. I wouldn’t have the ordacity to claim ownership of something that is for everyone and everything.

I don’t like kids running about and making noise. I don’t like football fans walking down the street pissed up and breaking things... now that is antisocial and genuinely intimidating. Should we ban football? Or football fans? Or drinking? If we are talking about the damage, the littering and the violence, football related antisocial behaviour is far more serious than cyclists or dog shit.