+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Help please. Re Wales game tommorow

Help please. Re Wales game tommorow

Can I buy tickets in person anywhere tomorrow? Are they having ticket booths around the stadium?
    Thanks.

Re: Help please. Re Wales game tommorow

On sale at the WRU ticket office, which is in the old yates bar. Across the road from Queens Vaults/Zero Degrees on Westgate Street.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Can I buy tickets in person anywhere tomorrow? Are they having ticket booths around the stadium?
    Thanks.
    My mate reckons he's rung and been told they have sold out. This can't be true can it? Are they just using the lower levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    My mate reckons he's rung and been told they have sold out. This can't be true can it? Are they just using the lower levels?
    I got some in the upper tier today. I expect part of the stadium will be closed but it's definitely gone into the upper stands.

FAW stopped selling tickets in September, I believe, and since then has passed onto the WRU.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I got some in the upper tier today. I expect part of the stadium will be closed but it's definitely gone into the upper stands.

FAW stopped selling tickets in September, I believe, and since then has passed onto the WRU.
    Where did you get them, if you don't mind me asking. My mate is after tickets, I thought you could walk up, but maybe not now.

45000 have been sold, plenty left as far as I'm aware. You can buy them online and collect at the stadium:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/princip...vent/Index/952

Thanks for your replys lads, apparently you can buy them from the WRU shop on Westgate Street. Approx. 45000 sold so far.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Thanks for your replys lads, apparently you can buy them from the WRU shop on Westgate Street. Approx. 45000 sold so far.
    WRU website too - you are directed there by the FAW ticket site.

If only 45,000 then why am I stuck up so high? I am sure they sell a section of blocks at a time for stewarding/other purposes but seems strange to me that they don't do central parts of each stand and then corners as a last service.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    WRU website too - you are directed there by the FAW ticket site.

If only 45,000 then why am I stuck up so high? I am sure they sell a section of blocks at a time for stewarding/other purposes but seems strange to me that they don't do central parts of each stand and then corners as a last service.
    Lower Tier sold. Middle Tier sold. Moved onto the upper tier, seats on side of pitch opposite the tunnel are sold. They've now moved onto the opposite side.