Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
No, I don't, nor do they they will prove accurate. They've explained their methodology... economic collapse resulting in mass emigration. They also say Western countries are cooking the economic books and producing fake stats.

If you care to check to quotes below, Trump did indeed say all of them.

"The unemployment numbers are fake." - Trump 2016.

"The Fed is being political keeping rates low." - Trump 2016.

"The economy is a big fat ugly bubble from low interest rates." - Trump 2016.

"The Fed should keep rates low to help me out." - Trump 2018.

"The economy is the best in history." - Trump 2018.

"The unemployment numbers prove everything is great." - Trump 2018.

19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a6ed0bcd388c
It's quite easy to look back at archived versions of that site where this fantasist has made predictions in the past.
In 2007 he was making predictions about the year 2017. His prediction for the UK was that GDP was going to be halved and millions of the population would leave taking it down to around 60 million.
I may not have been paying complete attention, but I don't remember either of those things happening.
But of course "western countries are cooking the books" so perhaps it did happen.

Perhaps this wasn't getting his website enough hits, because from then on he really started to crank up the apocalyptic nature of his predictions. For 2020 the prediction was a uk population of 50 million, 250 million for the US.

It is nothing more than a libertarian fantasy.