Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
We are talking about politics though , in my view the rhetoric and the actual are two different things , and I'm fairly sure there is a behind the doors done deal ( NOT A PRETTY ONE ), if there's not then the EU are indeed bullying the UK decision in trying to force an election via no deal ,using the Labour/SNP and Liberal position of not voting for any deal ,and forcing upon us a second referendum , and on we go , and go and go until we get a yes ,depending on how many referendums we can master in the next ten years .
I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will be calling for another vote so that, this time, we can get things right - as they see it. However, isn't that what Farage, Bill Cash, the android Redwood and plenty of others were banging on about non stop for about thirty years before they finally got one? Farage even said that he would keep campaigning to leave even if the result went 52/48 against him in June 2016, so why on earth should those who want us to be a member of the EU give up on their wish just because there was a vote which showed that a 52/48 majority out of those who voted wanted to leave the EU on a certain day in this country's history?