+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gareth Bale is out of tomorrow’s game with Spain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gareth Bale is out of tomorrow’s game with Spain

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The word is its a niggle not full injury ,if this was a bigger game ie Real one he'd play or be in the squad .

I would suggest as he ages he will use more of this precautionary injury moments , he's got a great chance of being big at Madrid even number 1 ,so he will protect that.

I see a likeness in Giggsy in his latter years , even for Utd ,he was rested ,to prelong his playing career.

Big chance for he Welsh youngsters , and see how Wales cope without Bale against quality opposition .
    Or perhaps its because we have a competitive game Tuesday that is far more important than this one? Real are royally pissed off that Bale still puts Wales ahead of them

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Or perhaps its because we have a competitive game Tuesday that is far more important than this one? Real are royally pissed off that Bale still puts Wales ahead of them
    'Real are royally' Like that. Best not to play him tonight, especially as he is having a few minor injury problems. Have Real Madrid actually come out and said that they're pissed of with Bale attending the large majority of Wales games?

Difference is that players (and their agents) call the shots these days, in Giggsys day it was all about the managers, and Ferguson carefully chose his games for him.
    These days I think Bale has more of a say when he plays, than Ryan ever did.