So much has changed in five years since City were last in the Premier League - mainly being the effect of huge amounts of money being pumped into the highest tier of British football.

With Malky at the helm, I felt we had a solid and encouraging start. I thoroughly enjoyed our home games, felt we held our own in most matches and was quietly confident we would stay up.

I don't feel like that this season. We seem to be struggling and out of our depth - both on and off the pitch. Whatever was said between Tan and Warlock in the summer was ill-advised and an over-reaction to what happened in 2013/14 - the pendulum swung too far. The difference is that there is far more money on the table - and City should have invested far more.

Yes, we've had a testing series of fixtures, but in my view we should have at least five points by now. I am not sure things will improve when we play teams in the lower half of the league. I am turning up with little optimism and apart from the Arsenal game, I am not enjoying the match-day experience. I hope this will change - but think it unlikely.

And that's all I've got to say....