+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Wales 1 - 4 Spain (official match thead)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: Wales 1 - 4 Spain (official match thead)

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Stupid to play the best team in the world at a stadium we don't play at. Luckily, we finished ok so hopefully not too down I'm probably putting too much attention on the Nations League which is only really a side show.

Spain players are all so technically good and agree we looked stupid trying to play ball out against them.
    In Britain we get excited when a player can play a cross field ball like Shelvey or links like Wiltshire when in reality Spain have 20 players who can do that and better. You just have to look at Fabregas Silva Cazorla who are regarded as the best passer pl has ever seen and they have been playing 2nd fiddle to the Spain regulars.

Looked much better with ball carriers rather than trying to pass it around them
    Both Fabregas (110) and Silva (125) have over 100 caps for Spain and Cazorla has 77, its a bit unfair to say that's second fiddle

Re: FT: Wales 1 - 4 Spain (official match thead)

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Both Fabregas (110) and Silva (125) have over 100 caps for Spain and Cazorla has 77, its a bit unfair to say that's second fiddle
    But when you compare them to Iniesta and Xavi as players.

It just shows how good Spain has had it for me the best midfielders with Zidane in my life time