+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West

Kanye West

Wow, unbelievable from CNN.

Re: Kanye West

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If you smear Kanye, does he become Kannyeeeeeeeee from West to East.

Note that one black guest said negro and another black guest said negroes. A white person who uttered either of those words in the same context as they made them would be condemned as a racist. Some people are more equal than others.

Anyway, that meeting he had with Trump is just another of the endless circuses we the peasantry are distracted with while beyond the camera's gaze less bread is handed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Note that one black guest said negro and another black guest said negroes. A white person who uttered either of those words in the same context as they made them would be condemned as a racist. Some people are more equal than others.

Anyway, that meeting he had with Trump is just another of the endless circuses we the peasantry are distracted with while beyond the camera's gaze less bread is handed out.
    It's not uncommon for groups of people to use self-denigrating terms to each other but it is indeed different if it used by a more powerful group who are doing them down. Similarly, many people who come on this site may sing about themselves being sheepshaggers but wouldn't always tolerate it if English people referred to them as such in the media or in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's not uncommon for groups of people to use self-denigrating terms to each other but it is indeed different if it used by a more powerful group who are doing them down. Similarly, many people who come on this site may sing about themselves being sheepshaggers but wouldn't always tolerate it if English people referred to them as such in the media or in the office.
    I think it's more to do with the fact that CNN actually gave them airtime, and the host was laughing along with them.

It’s a shame black people in the USA have to use different N words when referring to other black people.

I mean in Kanye’s case ‘massive twat’ would have been far more suitable

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If you smear Kanye, does he become Kannyeeeeeeeee from West to East.
    Or Kanye Fielder-Force

Wow, unbelievable from CNN.
    What snowflake, SJW, Libtard cuck started a diaper wetting thread about good ol' Americans exercising their 1st Amendment rights by calling YE a negro???!!!!

............oops wrong message board #brietbart #4chan

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s a shame black people in the USA have to use different N words when referring to other black people.

I mean in Kanye’s case ‘massive twat’ would have been far more suitable
    I put the use of the N word and ho and bro down to a lack of intelligence, it seems to be used in the ghetto world ,or some celebtries pretendeing to still be a part of that ghetto or hood , whilst living in thier Beverly hills mansions .

Where you wont see this rudeness is In the better educated folk ,who don't have to revert to shock names / descriptions, to make a point,or show off.

I put the use of the N word and ho and bro down to a lack of intelligence, it seems to be used in the ghetto world ,or some celebtries pretendeing to still be a part of that ghetto or hood , whilst living in thier Beverly hills mansions .

Where you wont see this rudeness is In the better educated folk ,who don't have to revert to shock names / descriptions, to make a point,or show off.
    I put it down to the African American support for Trump rising from the 20's up to 35%. The Democrats are worried, hence the nasty smear tactics. He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move. Just look what they did to those little Kavanaugh children, these people don't give a feck who gets hurt.

I put it down to the African American support for Trump rising from the 20's up to 35%. The Democrats are worried, hence the nasty smear tactics. He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move. Just look what they did to those little Kavanaugh children, these people don't give a feck who gets hurt.
    What names? .... What Channels?

I put it down to poor dialect. Which has been around well before Trump in the USA .

I put it down to poor dialect. Which has been around well before Trump in the USA .
    Yeah, but this is a targeted political smear campaign, Kavanaugh Mk.2

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What names? .... What Channels?
    They called him a minstrel show

They called him a minstrel show
    Who... Which other channels?

Who... Which other channels?
    Are you in favour of the "Uncle Tom" narrative? Just call it out for what it is mun.

Are you in favour of the "Uncle Tom" narrative? Just call it out for what it is mun.
    He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move.

Your words. You just need some evidence rather than bluster to support them now!

He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move.

Your words. You just need some evidence rather than bluster to support them now!
    I can't believe you are looking for ways to defend this despicable behaviour. I guess this thing about the left being willing to win at any cost must be true then.

I can't believe you are looking for ways to defend this despicable behaviour. I guess this thing about the left being willing to win at any cost must be true then.
    Thought so.. f*ck all to back up bull statements as usual. While you're at it try to find a poll other than Rasmussen that has ever put Trump's approval with african americans above 20%!

Thought so.. f*ck all to back up bull statements as usual. While you're at it try to find a poll other than Rasmussen that has ever put Trump's approval with african americans above 20%!
    The evidence is in front of your face, you can either denounce it or resort to obfuscation.

The evidence is in front of your face, you can either denounce it or resort to obfuscation.

This was your statement de jour. Just post something to back it up or get off the pot.

This was your statement de jour. Just post something to back it up or get off the pot.
    The woman in the above video has claimed 35% at the grassroots level.

Rasmussen have a figure of 29% from over 6 weeks ago

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...now_at_29.html

Now are you going to disavow or do you support this kind of language?

The woman in the above video has claimed 35% at the grassroots level.

Rasmussen have a figure of 29% from over 6 weeks ago

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...now_at_29.html

Now are you going to disavow or do you support this kind of language?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.15ee96ea565e

Forget the source, look at the polls. Now about that statement that competing channels other than CNN are co-ordinating things by posting other racist terms for Kanye West, please put up or shut up and stop deflecting from your own statements.