+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West

Re: Kanye West

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    So In other words go on info wars and the like?

As usual you’ve got no evidence but merely the bluster of people on Twitter who have taglines of MAGA.

As I said previously of people get locked up I will donate to charity but you come up with some ‘wait and see’ smokescreen so I laugh at your accusation of being ill informed from
    An alt right junkie ������
    I read the Twitter headlines every morning, which is more than enough to stay informed if you follow the right people on both sides of the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I read the Twitter headlines every morning, which is more than enough to stay informed if you follow the right people on both sides of the argument.
    Out of interest when was the last time you woke up in the morning, looked at your perfectly balanced twitter feed and posted something detrimental to Donald Trump or the Republican Party?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Out of interest when was the last time you woke up in the morning, looked at your perfectly balanced twitter feed and posted something detrimental to Donald Trump or the Republican Party?
    I leave that to you, I saw a gap in the market to supply the counterbalance.

I leave that to you, I saw a gap in the market to supply the counterbalance.
    The problem is that neither I, nor almost all other posters on the polotics forum indulge in the ridiculous chirade that you do that you are some kind of message board equivalence of Switzerland in your fence sitting balance and neutrality. Drop the bull and perhaps more people might show you respect.

The problem is that neither I, nor almost all other posters on the polotics forum indulge in the ridiculous chirade that you do that you are some kind of message board equivalence of Switzerland in your fence sitting balance and neutrality. Drop the bull and perhaps more people might show you respect.
    It's possible to comment on law and order issues without being political.

And out of interest, when are you going to disavow these multiple news channels who are spewing out racial slurs aimed at Kayne West?

It's possible to comment on law and order issues without being political.

And out of interest, when are you going to disavow these multiple news channels who are spewing out racial slurs aimed at Kayne West?
    After a couple of days searching you have now finally found a second reference to support your view that multiple MSM is undertaking a co-ordinated racial assault on Kanye West. The latest example being someone interviewed on MSNBC who considered West's appearance at the White House to be akin to white supremacy by ventriloquism. I know you don't take challenge well but is this really the best you have got?

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...ventriloquism/

Blog Entries

Do you really only read the liberal news? Is it any wonder you are so ill-informed after consuming so much propaganda on a daily basis. At least try to balance it with some right wing propaganda! And then learn how to weed out the truth.

I was trying to coax an original thought out of TBG, I know very well that he can regurgitate, as indeed all of you can, with lardy being the king of the regurgitators.
    I have not regurgitated anything, you idiot. You just have problems engaging with people in rational conversation. It's funny how other people say this of you too but I don't have the same problem exchanging views with anyone. Your ego is astonishing and your opinion of yourself is laughable.

After a couple of days searching you have now finally found a second reference to support your view that multiple MSM is undertaking a co-ordinated racial assault on Kanye West.
    I learned from General Ulysses S. Grant to always keep some firepower in reserve, and let your opponents destroy themselves first

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have not regurgitated anything, you idiot. You just have problems engaging with people in rational conversation. It's funny how other people say this of you too but I don't have the same problem exchanging views with anyone. Your ego is astonishing and your opinion of yourself is laughable.
    Thanks, now answer my question.

PS one man's rational conversation is another man's friggin' BS, and I have noticed you are very cordial when exchanging views in your preferred echo chamber

Thanks, now answer my question.

PS one man's rational conversation is another man's friggin' BS, and I have noticed you are very cordial when exchanging views in your preferred echo chamber
    I prefer not to have any exchanges with you as you have no respect for the opinion of others and you have proven yourself to have told a blatant untruth in our exchanges and imagined that your bluster hid the fact. I'll stick to having exchanges with everyone else on this message board, thanks.

Blog Entries

That's not like you.

I prefer not to have any exchanges with you as you have no respect for the opinion of others and you have proven yourself to have told a blatant untruth in our exchanges and imagined that your bluster hid the fact. I'll stick to having exchanges with everyone else on this message board, thanks.
    I don't want to respect your opinion, I just want you to put some original thought on the record!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    That's not like you.
    It's a common theme, the slurs, the insinuations, the insults, the false claims, the ad hominems, and then they complain when I don't show them respect

you have proven yourself to have told a blatant untruth in our exchanges
    Gosh, which one was that? If it was a boxing match, the referee would have stopped it in the first round!

It's a common theme, the slurs, the insinuations, the insults, the false claims, the ad hominems, and then they complain when I don't show them respect
    Don't forget their complete lack of self-awareness

Don't forget their complete lack of self-awareness
    You mean the lack of self-awareness not to notice the lack of self-awareness?

You mean the lack of self-awareness not to notice the lack of self-awareness?
    That'll be the one

That'll be the one
    At the end of the day it will be all about the truth and everybody has already picked their horse.

That's not like you.
    Your bf's taking a leathering here.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Oi, your late! Got any more updates on the Trump Russia Collusion story? I miss your daily news service

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1051523821642113025

Nice comments!

It really is all over for the MSM, I don't know how you lot can even take them seriously anymore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He's a big boy, he can handle you lot He's not my bf btw, we are just lovers.

He's a big boy, he can handle you lot He's not my bf btw, we are just lovers.
    I'm always the last to find out about these kind of things

Blog Entries

I'm always the last to find out these kind of things