+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West

Re: Kanye West

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.15ee96ea565e

Forget the source, look at the polls. Now about that statement that competing channels other than CNN are co-ordinating things by posting other racist terms for Kanye West, please put up or shut up and stop deflecting from your own statements.
    How many times do you want to go around the block All the information that you need is there in the video at the top of the page!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How many times do you want to go around the block All the information that you need is there in the video at the top of the page!
    So when you said he has since been called names in your post, since what exactly? Presumably since you posted the video at the top of the page. I can't stop you making yourself look stupid I guess!

Regarding the Washington Post..

The funny thing is you are not even fooling yourself let alone people following this thread. Still posting some irrelevant Youtube video instead of any factual justification for your statements might work I suppose.

The funny thing is you are not even fooling yourself let alone people following this thread. Still posting some irrelevant Youtube video instead of any factual justification for your statements might work I suppose.
    A leopard never changes its spots. I was merely pointing out that the Washington Post and other lie about polls, and many other things.

A leopard never changes its spots. I was merely pointing out that the Washington Post and other lie about polls, and many other things.
    Whereas I was merely pointing out that some people lie when saying that West "has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move". No biggie but if you want to sell yourself as an evidence-based opinion former then it might be worth starting with.....well, evidence.

He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move.

Your words. You just need some evidence rather than bluster to support them now!
    A classic Wales-Bales move. Makes a statement. Gets challenged to evidence it. Doesn't. Rambles on about something else. Repeat ad infinitum.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    A classic Wales-Bales move. Makes a statement. Gets challenged to evidence it. Doesn't. Rambles on about something else. Repeat ad infinitum.
    Evidence is in the original video!

I know. He keeps on referring back to a video that only shows CNN as justification for a statement that since then he has been called other racist names by other channels. If your core argument is that there has been a co-ordinated attack by the nasty MSM it seems odd that you can't produce anything to back it up.

I know. He keeps on referring back to a video that only shows CNN as justification for a statement that since then he has been called other racist names by other channels. If your core argument is that there has been a co-ordinated attack by the nasty MSM it seems odd that you can't produce anything to back it up.
    It's very sad to see you giving your support to CNN in this way, all the liberal media were repeating this junk.

I don't think he is even aware that he is doing it!

I don't think he is even aware that he is doing it!
    He is aware. First you turned a blind eye to what the Kavanaugh kids were put through, and now you turn a blind eye to the despicable abuse directed at Ke. Winning at all costs, ey?

What is your opinion on the allegations that the Obama administration interferred in the 2016 election, in order to stop Trump from being elected president?

What is your opinion on the allegations that the Obama administration interferred in the 2016 election, in order to stop Trump from being elected president?

Have they been proved? How many people have been arrested?

How many people linked to Donald Trump have been arrested and chrged so far under Robert Mueller’s investigation?

Where are these allegations coming from? (aside from the articles on breitbart and such like)

How’s the Qanon thing coming on? Tick tock through the month and all that.....

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

How many people linked to Donald Trump have been arrested and chrged so far under Robert Mueller’s investigation?

Where are these allegations coming from? (aside from the articles on breitbart and such like)

Takes time to drain a swamp. 😬

So having been unable to produce a shred of evidence to support his statement that multiple media channels were racially abusing Kanye West in a co-ordinated attack after I challenged him to support it he is now rambling on about something else about the Obama administration. At least, according to him he is aware he is doing it I suppose!

He is aware. First you turned a blind eye to what the Kavanaugh kids were put through, and now you turn a blind eye to the despicable abuse directed at Ke. Winning at all costs, ey?
    An unbelievable onslaught of scurrilous media attacks to which he and his family have been subjected with accusations lobbed at him, all of which have been proved to be without foundation by the FBI and the Department of Justice.

MSNBC called Kanye a white supremacist which is certainly a nasty racial slur.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

Do you really only read the liberal news? Is it any wonder you are so ill-informed after consuming so much propaganda on a daily basis. At least try to balance it with some right wing propaganda! And then learn how to weed out the truth.

he is now rambling on about something else about the Obama administration.
    I was trying to coax an original thought out of TBG, I know very well that he can regurgitate, as indeed all of you can, with lardy being the king of the regurgitators.

I was trying to coax an original thought out of TBG, I know very well that he can regurgitate, as indeed all of you can, with lardy being the king of the regurgitators.
    I am sure he will appreciate the encouragement of someone whose moral outrage about CNNs treatment of Kanye West appeared a couple of hours after the Conservative TreeHouse got morally outraged about CNN's treatment of Kanye West. Careful you don't regurgitate your tea whilst you're at it!

I am sure he will appreciate the encouragement of someone whose moral outrage about CNNs treatment of Kanye West appeared a couple of hours after the Conservative TreeHouse got morally outraged about CNN's treatment of Kanye West. Careful you don't regurgitate your tea whilst you're at it!
    No chance pal, I saw it on Twitter Trending!

Says the guy who didn't answer my question. You have a complete lack of self-awareness!

Do you really only read the liberal news? Is it any wonder you are so ill-informed after consuming so much propaganda on a daily basis. At least try to balance it with some right wing propaganda! And then learn how to weed out the truth.
    So In other words go on info wars and the like?

As usual you’ve got no evidence but merely the bluster of people on Twitter who have taglines of MAGA.

As I said previously of people get locked up I will donate to charity but you come up with some ‘wait and see’ smokescreen so I laugh at your accusation of being ill informed from
    An alt right junkie 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Takes time to drain a swamp. ��
    Exactly. So many people on here are going to look like idiots when they realise they swallowed all of the BS hook, line and sinker. There will be no excuses, as we all have access to the same information.