+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Corbyn - never fofget

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Corbyn - never fofget

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You guys will have to start building a new party then, as there is no other viable option out there right now.
    A new party would be a very good idea in.my opinion

Tories and Labour are both veering away from the centre.

Problem would be finding a decent leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    A new party would be a very good idea in.my opinion

Tories and Labour are both veering away from the centre.

Problem would be finding a decent leader.
    It's very unlikely that it would succeed. The SDP seemed like it was going to be a success but it never happened, despite having good leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's very unlikely that it would succeed. The SDP seemed like it was going to be a success but it never happened, despite having good leaders.
    Not unless the media led brainwashed masses over here wake up. At least America has shown that some kind of change can be achieved if people think for themselves.

Not unless the media led brainwashed masses over here wake up. At least America has shown that some kind of change can be achieved if people think for themselves.
    WB, you continually put yourself above other people and explain how your thoughts and analytical processes are superior to other people's but you often blatantly mis-quote posters and précis their comments incorrectly. You very often see only side of an argument while painting yourself as even minded. Personally, I have given up trying to rationally discuss anything with you.

WB, you continually put yourself above other people and explain how your thoughts and analytical processes are superior to other people's but you often blatantly mis-quote posters and précis their comments incorrectly. You very often see only side of an argument while painting yourself as even minded. Personally, I have given up trying to rationally discuss anything with you.

Not the first and won't be the last, TBG.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Not the first and won't be the last, TBG.
    Here comes the calvary, Mr Trump Russia Collusion deluded lardy.

In what way? You just need people to vote for something that isn't the status quo. Could the average person do that? I doubt it very much, as they have been conditioned by the media to think that only two political parties could do the job. Is this true? Is your average MP really clever? Or do they employ advisors, experts and think-tanks? Once they formulate policy do they implement it, or do civil servants have responsibility for that? My cousin is a PA to a sitting MP, so I have my own thoughts about this.

PS why the continual personal attacks? You and your pals always attack the person and not the idea. Your debating skills are very juvenile.

In what way? You just need people to vote for something that isn't the status quo. Could the average person do that? I doubt it very much, as they have been conditioned by the media to think that only two political parties could do the job. Is this true? Is your average MP really clever? Or do they employ advisors, experts and think-tanks? Once they formulate policy do they implement it, or do civil servants have responsibility for that? My cousin is a PA to a sitting MP, so I have my own thoughts about this.

PS why the continual personal attacks? You and your pals always attack the person and not the idea. Your debating skills are very juvenile.
    Irony alert.