+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zohore or Cornelius

Zohore or Cornelius

Denmark prefer Cornelius as he's on the bench again for them. I dont blame them either. Comes to something when we have a striker worse than him 🤔

Re: Zohore or Cornelius

Mate, two things. Cornelius plays regularly for Bordeaux. Zahore is regular on the bench for Cardiff. Another thing. The Danish head coach is on record saying Cardiff do not play to Zahores strengths. What ever that means, he doesn’t play regular football and is not exactly in the form of his life. So the question is. Madine, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Mate, two things. Cornelius plays regularly for Bordeaux. Zahore is regular on the bench for Cardiff. Another thing. The Danish head coach is on record saying Cardiff do not play to Zahores strengths. What ever that means, he doesn’t play regular football and is not exactly in the form of his life. So the question is. Madine, anyone?

Cornelius is a regular for Bordeaux, but on the bench not starting. What are Zohores strenghths? Speed running from the half way line maybe. Heading is non existent (how many 6ft plus strikers cant head a ball), shooting he misses the ball more often than he connects in the box. He can hold the ball up when his back is to goal. Thats basically it for him, a total waste of space unfortunately.

From my recollection the danish coach said as followed. Zahore need to be a target with players bounce of him. He needs to be a focal point. He possesses great speed and is very good with the ball either at his feet or head. He is a very good header. So I guess he doesn’t have a clue about anything.

From my recollection the danish coach said as followed. Zahore need to be a target with players bounce of him. He needs to be a focal point. He possesses great speed and is very good with the ball either at his feet or head. He is a very good header. So I guess he doesn’t have a clue about anything.

It gets warse😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It gets warse😂😂😂
    IT really doesn't! I remember going to parties with him in the 90’s. Total wanker. But he did very good at Malmo. So I guess he got it right at some point.
    But he is right about Zahore needing support. Again, a formation question..

IT really doesn't! I remember going to parties with him in the 90’s. Total wanker. But he did very good at Malmo. So I guess he got it right at some point.
    But he is right about Zahore needing support. Again, a formation question..
    Sarry😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Sarry😂😂😂
    It’s AK

Well Danes arnt setting the world on fire, why dont they show us what Ken can do, in the right position .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well Danes arnt setting the warld an fire, why dant they shaw us what Ken can da, in the right pasitian .
    Carrected far yau

Well Danes arnt setting the world on fire, why dont they show us what Ken can do, in the right position .
    Don’t ask me! Don’t know, and don’t care.

Not much worthwhile comes out of Denmark apart from bacon!

Don’t you mean Modine?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Don’t you mean Modine?
    That is “Sir Madine” to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Carrected far yau
    Tak

I see the all knowing Danish manager decided to bring on a defender for an attacker , rather than put Cornelius on , in last night's scintillating worl cup final game

I see the all knowing Danish manager decided to bring on a defender for an attacker , rather than put Cornelius on , in last night's scintillating worl cup final game
    Brilliant! Probably inspired by Slade who did a similar move with Ben Turner? How much did they not win? Come to think of it. Warnock does that move to, doesn’t he?

Ive been told we are going to allow artists to set up their eazles in the corner of our stadium on match days to do still life drawings of KZ?
    What the hell we gonna do with him?

I can't believe the amount people on here seem to have turned on KZ.

The only full game he's played this season was when he was coming back from injury without a preseason.
    He's clearly a confidence player, but when on song he's head and shoulders ahead of any other striker at the club.

He's never going to be a clinical finisher, but gets more opportunities than any of the other strikers, and the team as a whole make more chances when he is playing compared to when he isn't

the only way we stay up this season is if we get the best out of Zohore - calling him a total waste of space on here ins't likely to help.

Walesonline made point that we play our best football when Zohore playing well. I agree with this but he needs to find another step up now.

Well I'm sure when he returns from the Danish International striking academy , he'll be the finished article.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I can't believe the amount people on here seem to have turned on KZ.

The only full game he's played this season was when he was coming back from injury without a preseason.
    He's clearly a confidence player, but when on song he's head and shoulders ahead of any other striker at the club.

He's never going to be a clinical finisher, but gets more opportunities than any of the other strikers, and the team as a whole make more chances when he is playing compared to when he isn't

the only way we stay up this season is if we get the best out of Zohore - calling him a total waste of space on here ins't likely to help.
    You could well be right, but you've missed one important detail. He's not impressing his own gaffer at this moment in time, to the point where Warnock has said so in public. Anyone dissing Zohore on here isn't making any difference whatsoever. It's up to the player to impress the manager, to get him back into the first team, to make the fans chant his name and get his confidence going, which will lead to positive comments on here.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Walesonline made point that we play our best football when Zohore playing well. I agree with this but he needs to find another step up now.
    Arguably we've played our best football this season when Zohore hasn't played.