+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gutless Ingerlund Fans

Gutless Ingerlund Fans

See they are kicking of in Spain , so gutless, they dared not try that in Russia.

Typical actions of a bully ,picking their moment against not such a formidable country or fan base .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45865145

Re: Gutless Ingerlund Fans

You will always get idiots who enjoy away games

Video footage showed fans kicking wing mirrors off parked vehicles and one man throwing a glass at a passing car in central Seville,

by the sound of that report, it sounds like vandalism, nothing more, hardly earth shattering ( though i will acknowledge still wrong )

I hope by "robust response"they mean splitting a few heads open and leaving them to rot in gaol for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    I hope by "robust response"they mean splitting a few heads open and leaving them to rot in gaol for 6 months.

Get over ryourself you clown!!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Video footage showed fans kicking wing mirrors off parked vehicles and one man throwing a glass at a passing car in central Seville,

by the sound of that report, it sounds like vandalism, nothing more, hardly earth shattering ( though i will acknowledge still wrong )
    Didn't a City fan get a court date for throwing a traffic cone at Chelsea away a few years back?

I see what you're saying, in that it's not as bad as what OP makes it sound like, but I'd be really embarrassed if I/someone I knew had gone away on holiday and tried that behaviour. It's really not normal behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Throwing a glass at a passing car = vandalism?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    No, it’s potentially reaally dangerous and ****in annoying. They truly are bellends. #rulebritannia

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You're at the very least endangering the life of the driver. Dickhead behaviour that shouldn't be tolerated.

Idiotic behaviour.
    But let’s not for one moment think that Cardiff City supporters haven’t behaved just as bad as that up and down the land.

The delightful Mr A.Abraham had some reputation attached to him did he not?

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Idiotic behaviour.
    But let’s not for one moment think that Cardiff City supporters haven’t behaved just as bad as that up and down the land.

The local bumpkins off again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Idiotic behaviour.

Try reading the OP its talks about gutless fans trying it on in a lovely City where they know they ain't going to be sorted out,they were too cowardly to try it on in Russia as their weak bullies, the OP has got bugger all to with City fans .

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Didn't a City fan get a court date for throwing a traffic cone at Chelsea away a few years back?

I see what you're saying, in that it's not as bad as what OP makes it sound like, but I'd be really embarrassed if I/someone I knew had gone away on holiday and tried that behaviour. It's really not normal behaviour.
    corkys boy..first offence got 18 months.
    think it was a blanket case where they were sending a message

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    corkys boy..first offence got 18 months.
    think it was a blanket case where they were sending a message
    Wasnt / isnt he in the army ? ? ?

Reading some reports about it, seems that there were a number of football lads alliance motifs on flags.

That lovely bunch who aren’t islamphobic honest....

Tommy Robinson supporters

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Reading some reports about it, seems that there were a number of football lads alliance motifs on flags.

That lovely bunch who aren’t islamphobic honest....
    Always makes me laugh this "Football Lads Alliance" - Clearly men, women and lasses can't join.