+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cherokee Nation tells US Senator to go to hell

Cherokee Nation tells US Senator to go to hell

Another stunt that nicely sums up liberalism

Re: Cherokee Nation tells US Senator to go to hell

Warren submitted multiple recipes for the Indian cookbook “Pow Wow Chow” and signed her name, “Elizabeth Warren - Cherokee”

Why are you trying to turn this forum into a repository for really weak American right wing crap

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Why are you trying to turn this forum into a repository for really weak American right wing crap
    What are you on about? This is huge news. A possible 2020 American presidential candidate, and potential leader of the free world turns out to be the fraud of the century! This was supposed to be the launch of her leadership nomination, but it just demonstrates how screwed politics really is, and shows that liberalism really is a sickness. This woman played the diversity card to blag her way in Harvard Law school on a special dispensation, declaring herself a Cherokee ethnic minority student. It turns out she maybe had a 1/1024 chance of having a possible hint of 10th generation native american ancestry from North OR South America, which is LESS than the average white American person. So she got where she is today by using the race card, and her whole life has been one big fat lie. It is also the funniest story of the year and it has set the internet on fire

And who are you to go telling people what they can and cannot post on a public POLITICS FORUM? Do you think you are some kind of self-apponted CCMB Minister of Information in charge of CCMB propaganda and mind control?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What are you on about? This is huge news. A possible 2020 American presidential candidate, and potential leader of the free world turns out to be the fraud of the century! This was supposed to be the launch of her leadership nomination, but it just demonstrates how screwed politics really is, and shows that liberalism really is a sickness. This woman played the diversity card to blag her way in Harvard Law school on a special dispensation, declaring herself a Cherokee ethnic minority student. It turns out she maybe had a 1/1024 chance of having a possible hint of 10th generation native american ancestry from North OR South America, which is LESS than the average white American person. So she got where she is today by using the race card, and her whole life has been one big fat lie. It is also the funniest story of the year and it has set the internet on fire
    Sounds like she's been an idiot, but "fraud of the century"?

You really are trying too hard lately.

Blog Entries

And who are you to go telling people what they can and cannot post on a public POLITICS FORUM? Do you think you are some kind of self-apponted CCMB Minister of Information in charge of CCMB propaganda and mind control?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sounds like she's been an idiot, but "fraud of the century"?

You really are trying too hard lately.
    Political fraud of the century, it undermines everything that liberalism is supposed to be about. If ever proof was needed to show that politicians will use whatever they can for self-enrichment, then this is it. They don't care a damn about the people. The whole charade has just been exposed by this one woman.

In terms of self-destruction, the liberal left are having a very bad month!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    He doesn't even realise how inextricably intertwined Britain and the US really are.

Blog Entries

He doesn't even realise how inextricably intertwined Britain and the US really are.
    Well I'm sure he will ask you for more details when he reads this

Well I'm sure he will ask you for more details when he reads this
    He just thinks the US is just some far-off insignicant place with no revealence to the UK, or maybe he pretends he does if you point out how stupid and fake liberal ideology really is

I think the yanks are barmy ,but I love em ,for all thier madness,theatre , they jyst make great headlines .

Yes this was a worthy political post ,we can't just talk about Russians , JC, Brexit and the Boris/ Mogg evil axis.

On the contrary I defend Mr Wales Bales right to go through Twitter and copy links from
    Alt right websites, defending Donald Trump more then Donald Trump does and then presenting himself off as the neutral fact finder he says and thinks he is despite all evidence suggesting otherwise.

I also defend his right or be handed his arse regularly by Cyril Evans Awaydays where he then changes subject midway through thread.

Still, I dare say he’s a top bloke in real life given his contributions to guitar playing threads 😉😂👍

Just look at how this woman who is more white than the average white American used this lie to fraudulently promote herself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    On the contrary I defend Mr Wales Bales right to go through Twitter and copy links from
    Alt right websites, defending Donald Trump more then Donald Trump does and then presenting himself off as the neutral fact finder he says and thinks he is despite all evidence suggesting otherwise.

I also defend his right or be handed his arse regularly by Cyril Evans Awaydays where he then changes subject midway through thread.

Still, I dare say he’s a top bloke in real life given his contributions to guitar playing threads 
    He's far more neutral than you suggest.

Warren submitted multiple recipes for the Indian cookbook “Pow Wow Chow” and signed her name, “Elizabeth Warren - Cherokee”

Even the recipe was plagiarized, handed down from generation to generation my arse! I bet the brainwashed liberals will still want her to be their next US president though

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...echniques.html

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Laugh all you like Lardy but I know him.

Are you disputing the knowledge of our resident Trump Russia Collusion expert?

Blog Entries

Are you disputing the knowledge of our resident Trump Russia Collusion expert?

Yeaaaaaaah alright 😂😂😂😂

Yeaaaaaaah alright ��������
    If only we could weigh Mrs R's claim against thousands and thousands of pieces of evidence

Still, I dare say he’s a top bloke in real life given his contributions to guitar playing threads 😉😂👍
    I think you are exaggerating any role I play. WB does most of the heavy lifting. Not too many would go to the bother of going to the crockery cupboard, taking out the best china and then sitting patiently on the plate!