+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Join the dots mun, the truth is out there! I could name names, but rather than speculating I will let them come out by themselves, but I did give you a big hint
    Join the dots on these statements

The leaker of the Michael Cohen financial records has been arrested (WB)
    A woman is arrested
    The arrest indictment makes no such mention of anything to do with Cohen
    The Hill says that the Cohen leaker is male
    Ah says WB her boss is male (who has not been arrested as a leaker) and is identified as CC-1 in the indictment
    The references to her boss in the indictment have nothing to do with Cohen and neither the reporter nor the time frame fit
    Oh says WB you know CC-1, the one that hasn't been charged and as I said the leaker has already been arrested, you want to watch that one.
    Nice to have any proof for the assertion that the only person arrested is the leaker says I.
    Come on dumbo, just accept that I have fantastic sources that prove beyond doubt all that I have said but I can't share them with you or the rest of the world right now (all evidence based that I can point to cos that's the only way I operate) though says WB.

How did I do?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Join the dots on these statements

The leaker of the Michael Cohen financial records has been arrested (WB)
    A woman is arrested
    The arrest indictment makes no such mention of anything to do with Cohen
    The Hill says that the Cohen leaker is male
    Ah says WB her boss is male (who has not been arrested as a leaker) and is identified as CC-1 in the indictment
    The references to her boss in the indictment have nothing to do with Cohen and neither the reporter nor the time frame fit
    Oh says WB you know CC-1, the one that hasn't been charged and as I said the leaker has already been arrested, you want to watch that one.
    Nice to have any proof for the assertion that the only person arrested is the leaker says I.
    Come on dumbo, just accept that I have fantastic sources that prove beyond doubt all that I have said but I can't share them with you or the rest of the world right now (all evidence based that I can point to cos that's the only way I operate) though says WB.

How did I do?
    Stop watching CNN!

Stop watching CNN!
    Didn't have to go very far for your speculative source. The Conservative Treehouse to you is what Fox and Friends is to Donald Trump. You could always do some of your own thinking between the point that you cut and paste I suppose......... on second thought bit too radical.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...orms-to-media/

Didn't have to go very far for your speculative source. The Conservative Treehouse to you is what Fox and Friends is to Donald Trump. You could always do some of your own thinking between the point that you cut and paste I suppose......... on second thought bit too radical.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...orms-to-media/
    They haven't named CC-1, so how could that have been my source

They haven't named CC-1, so how could that have been my source
    You don't need Holmes to realise that when you said that the Cohen leaker (with phographic evidence) has been arrested and it is clear that person has not been charged with anything to do with Cohen that you were talking out of the part of your anatomy that regularly gets served on bone china though!

You don't need Holmes to realise that when you said that the Cohen leaker (with phographic evidence) has been arrested and it is clear that person has not been charged with anything to do with Cohen that you were talking out of the part of your anatomy that regularly gets served on bone china though!
    But the dates match with the leaked Cohen newspaper story, what else could it have been about Sherlock?

I'm probably going to be filing this one under DOJ/Bruce Orr/FusionGPS.

But the dates match with the leaked Cohen newspaper story, what else could it have been about Sherlock?

I'm filing it under more WB bull, just need to buy a more powerful hard drive!

It is quite amazing how slavishly you churn out this Conservative Treehouse stuff. So the basis on which you stated categorically that the Cohen leaker has been arrested and this all links to a deep state conspiracy is that:

Her boss (whoever that may be) also leaked materials as mentioned in the indictment;
    One of the people in the a leadership role in FinCen was up until four years ago one of around 30 people who worked for Bruce Ohr at the Department of Justice;
    Bruce Ohr's wife worked for Fusion GPS;
    Fusion GPS produced the Steele Dossier;

Therefore because someone might be working for someone who once worked with someone else who was married to someone who worked for a company that once employed someone they are all clearly and unambiguously in it together as part of the greatest Deep State conspiracy of all time.

Looking forward to seeing what the Conservative Treehouse twitter tells you to think tomorrow.